Sonic Games I Think Deserves Remakes

Started by SmashFinale, March 23, 2015, 01:59:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

plwc96

I never liked Sonic Riders because I was never able to play it right (I was a kid when I first played it). Then I played it recently, and I thought, "Hey, this isn't bad at all!". My point is, I think some games that are bad on the popular opinion deserve a second chance to show their full potential as a fun game

Macfarlane

I'd honestly love a Sonic Classic Compilation on the next-gen consoles, as there still isn't an official release on the PS4 / XBO (except if you have PSNow, but that's just a stream of 4 PS3 games). I'd happily pay like £40 for all the Megadrive and Gamegear games, with possibly games like Sonic the Fighters, Sonic 3D Saturn and Sonic R. Why? Because i find the older games have more replay value for some reason.

Hell, i'd even pay £10 a single MasterSystem game alone, i'm that desperate to play Sonic on my PS4. I'm sure it would sell well too, as there's a real lack of retro games for the next-gen consoles.
David Macfarlane

SmashFinale

Quote from: plwc96 on November 01, 2015, 08:53:37 AM
I never liked Sonic Riders because I was never able to play it right (I was a kid when I first played it). Then I played it recently, and I thought, "Hey, this isn't bad at all!". My point is, I think some games that are bad on the popular opinion deserve a second chance to show their full potential as a fun game
My point exactly. Look what happened with Final Fantasy XVII and Diablo III.