If this thing's what keeps the forum goin', I guess I'll do it too...

Started by Ioshyriku, March 16, 2015, 10:55:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ioshyriku

Ioshyriku

I like what I see when people talk about it, but I suck when it comes to hard games so I am not sure if I'll play either of them.

Elija2

Ioshyriku

Can't say for sure.
I finished the first three Megaman games (in Megaman The Wily Wars -or Rockman Megaworld since it was the Japanese version-), but I didn't find them as hard as people say they are.
I also unlocked everything in Tekken 3, (the only fighting game series -besides Guily Gear- that I find hard).

Ioshyriku

They look cool, but sadly I never got around to play them.

Elija2

Do you like RPGs with random battles or do you prefer seeing your enemies on the world map?

Ioshyriku

Quote from: Elija2 on June 26, 2015, 09:17:26 AM
Do you like RPGs with random battles or do you prefer seeing your enemies on the world map?
The latter, Persona 2, although it's slowly becoming my favorite Persona title, made me hate random encounters.

Ioshyriku

Lord Of The Rings Online, but it felt so slow after I finished the tutorial, the combat was also pretty clunky too, I gave up after exploring a bit of it.
I want to try Dragon's Dogma Online, because the combat in that one looks so freaking awesome. Also Monster Hunter Online, if that ever comes out worldwide (unlike the Frontier series).

I also played There and Second Life, only to fool around, but I got bored very fast.

I just remembered playing Sega's Spiral Knights, never got back to it for some reason, same thing can be said about Realm of The Mad God.

SonicDude13

Love you guys SO MUCH!

Ioshyriku

Quote from: SonicDude13 on June 26, 2015, 10:30:44 AM
Favorite Zelda Title?
Btw mine is Links Awakening DX.
Majora's Mask, closely followed by The Minish Cap.

Elija2

Do you think Monster Hunter is more suited for handheld or console gaming?

Ioshyriku

I don't think it matters, it's great on both.
I prefer it on the bigger screen though.