If this thing's what keeps the forum goin', I guess I'll do it too...

Started by Ioshyriku, March 16, 2015, 10:55:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elija2

Ioshyriku

Quote from: Ioshyriku on March 25, 2015, 09:58:25 AM
My first console was a Famiclone called GLK 2100 which came with a ton of games, actually 10 and the rest were the same games but with different names. I guess the first one I have played was Super Mario Brothers.
Although I'm not entirely sure, could have also been Dr. Mario, Tetris, Duck Hunt or Hogan's Alley.

Elija2

Ioshyriku

Ioshyriku

I don't really have one, I am not a big reader, I prefer shorter stories.
I usually read what I'm given, I might like it I might not.

Elija2

Ioshyriku

I don't really play online, I would like to but most of the games I have with online play either have their servers down (Why did you have to go Phantasy Star Universe? We could have had something special.), have members that are too good at the game and I barely have time to move before  getting "owned" (I'm looking at you Star Wars: Jedi Knight) or are not really legally owned, so they don't work online.
Or sometimes when I plan to do something I just forget about it (sorry for last summer when I said I'll play TF2 with you guys).

I sometimes download some Free MMOs and randomly fool around but get bored really fast, not even something as cool sounding as LOTR Online could get my attention more than 3 hours.

Elija2

Quote from: Ioshyriku on April 26, 2015, 08:31:29 AM
Or sometimes when I plan to do something I just forget about it (sorry for last summer when I said I'll play TF2 with you guys).

Don't worry about it, we never got around to playing it anyway. Maybe we will on SONIC ZONE GAME NIGHT 2015.

What are your thoughts on Jet Set Radio?

Ioshyriku

It's really fun, it gets a little hard pretty early on. But I guess I still need to get the hang of it since I haven't played it in 7 years, back then I got pretty far.
The music is awesome and I dig the cel-shaded art style.

Elija2

Ioshyriku

Elija2

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay