If this thing's what keeps the forum goin', I guess I'll do it too...

Started by Ioshyriku, March 16, 2015, 10:55:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elija2

What's the most expensive thing you've ever held in your hands?

Ioshyriku

Gold and last year, at the same place I work now, we had to carry some misterious equipment that the lady, that asked us to carry it, said it costs billions.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Ioshyriku

I don't know, I don't weight stuff.
And it was just a small chain I received as a present

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Ioshyriku

Quote from: Hakudamashi on July 25, 2015, 04:50:04 AM
What is the speed of fast?
88 Miles per hour
Quote from: Elija2 on July 25, 2015, 03:17:36 PM
What's your favourite Ys game?
The Oath in Felghana, followed very closely, almost to a tie, by 7.

Elija2

What do you think of the live-action Naruto movie in production?

Ioshyriku

I'm not really a fan of Naruto, but if it's going to be good I might watch it and it better have at least a song from the show.

Elija2

Do you think a game's overall quality suffers if there are optional features that aren't up to snuff with the quality of the main game?

Ioshyriku

Elija2

Do you think that anime has gotten worse, better, or about stayed the same in recent years?

Ioshyriku

Quote from: Elija2 on August 08, 2015, 06:16:31 PM

0:30 - Seems to be a combo between Sonic Riders and Mario Kart Double Dash, looks really fun, so yes.
4:19 - Touhou Limbo? OH YES!
10:34 - Another Aya Shameimaru: Ace Attorney, I'm interested but I still need to get around to playing the previous ones
19:43 - I don't know what it's about but it looks like Disgaea, and that already peaks my interest
28:39 - Looks really fun, it could use a bit more colour though
42:50 - Those are the most beautiful graphics I've seen in a Shoot 'em up, the game also looks fun as heck
52:54 - That got me curious just for the sheer insanity it provides, I've always wanted to pilot a fish
1:05:53 - I don't know what kind of game that is but the trailer is interesting
1:14:53 - Looks neat, I wish they had used some footage instead of pictures

I can't believe it took me so much to answer that question.
These are most of the ones that gave me a good first impression.

Quote from: Elija2 on August 22, 2015, 08:46:15 PM
Do you think that anime has gotten worse, better, or about stayed the same in recent years?
I am not really sure, every generation had good and bad anime. Every animation studio seems to be at their best nowadays with gorgeous, smooth, colourful animation and fast paced action.
All I can say that I'm happy that where slowly getting out of the harem and moe obsessions, that were plaguing the previous years, with shows like Gurren Lagann, Kill la Kill, Toriko, Dragon Ball Super and of course, the masterpiece that is Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

Elija2

Quote from: Ioshyriku on August 23, 2015, 09:07:25 AM
All I can say that I'm happy that where slowly getting out of the harem and moe obsessions, that were plaguing the previous years

I dunno, I think there's still a ton of anime like that.

Do you think that kind of fanservice-y stuff makes an anime worse?