If this thing's what keeps the forum goin', I guess I'll do it too...

Started by Ioshyriku, March 16, 2015, 10:55:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ioshyriku

Elija2

What do you think of this Dragon Quest spinoff that's a Minecraft clone?

Ioshyriku

I like the fact that the only blocky things are the ground and the materials.
I don't know I used to like Minecraft back when it was in Beta and I really like Dragon Quest, so I think it might be interesting, although I don't know how something like Minecraft plays on consoles.
As long as slimes are in the game, it will be great.

Elija2

What do you think about big JRPG franchises getting MMOs like Dragon Quest X and Final Fantasy XIV?

Ioshyriku

It's neat I think, this might get more people in the series increasing it's success, heck, look at Phantasy Star, it got a thousant times more successful after that.
But I would not like if they stick to the MMO format like Phantasy Star did from PSO forward.
I am looking forward to Dragon Quest X because it looks really nice.

Elija2

What was the most frustrating game for you to 100% complete?

Ioshyriku

I don't think I've ever fully completed a game, I got like 90% but never 100%.

Elija2

Ioshyriku

Kabanos, ham, pineapple, cheese and tomatoes.

Elija2

Sega's games division recently got a new CEO. He helped greenlight the Taxman Sonic ports from a few years back and was recently reported as saying that Sega needs to regain consumer trust. Do you think he'll end up turning Sega around?

Ioshyriku

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Ioshyriku

I played Sky Arena, it was awesome, it's kinda like the DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi games or like some Gundam games, I wanted to post it in the comunity downloads section but I forgot to.
Adventures of Scarlet Curiousity looks beautiful, it seems to be an Ys clone. While this seems more of an Ys7 clone, there was another Touhou Ys clone called Fanatic Fantasy Weapon Youmu that was more like the PC Ys games like Oath in Felgana and Origins.
The other ones...meh.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Ioshyriku

Yes, It's strange that I've never mentioned it since it's one of my favorite RPG series.