If this thing's what keeps the forum goin', I guess I'll do it too...

Started by Ioshyriku, March 16, 2015, 10:55:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

Ioshyriku

I don't think I nave one. I liked the P3 manga and I'm currently reading Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable and I really like it.

Ioshyriku

I loved Nesquik when I was a kid, mostly because I got Starsky and Hutch in them (they also had Crazy Taxi and 2 other games as surprises at that time). I don't buy them anymore because they are too expensive.
Nowadays I don't really care, as long as the ones I find are cheap, tasty and healthy I buy'em, too bad I don't find toys and videogames in them.

Ioshyriku

I always forget the good ones, it keeps them fresh.

Ye Olde Swagfag

Ioshyriku

My first console was a Famiclone called GLK 2100 which came with a ton of games, actually 10 and the rest were the same games but with different names. I guess the first one I have played was Super Mario Brothers, that or the keyboard practice program that was on the cartridge.

Ioshyriku

Ioshyriku

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

I do enjoy a nice meal, but food won't keep me happy forever. And for video games, I'd say it depends on the game, but like with food, it's euphoric effects just fade into nothing that just occupies a hard drive and serves as a nostalgic reminder of simpler times.
My current search for happiness is yet to give me an answer, but I will continue to search for it as long as I live.
But as an answer I'll say food, video games, most of the time, make me suffer in exchange for the love I'd given them, kinda like a beautiful woman one should only watch from a distance.

Ioshyriku

Ioshyriku

Every cloud, unless it's cloudy, then I hate'em.
I mostly like them when they are so white they look cartoony and the ones that resemble castles.

Ioshyriku

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.