Main Menu

Ask the furry garbage a question~

Started by Riot_Monsterous, April 09, 2016, 09:28:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowCM

What are your thoughts on other furries, in a "general populous" sense?

SmashFinale

Here's one that i want ALL women to personally stop doing to themselves.

Do you ever feel like you are not as pretty as you already are? Seems like every woman i talk to always feel like they think they need to be prettier even though they are already very pretty to begin with.

Riot_Monsterous

Quote from: ShadowCM on May 01, 2016, 07:42:49 PM
What are your thoughts on other furries, in a "general populous" sense?

I can get along with a lot of them, I just feel like I've met too many pushy yiffy furries.
It's just frustrating to try to have a conversation with someone that has too many other things on their mind. Then when you find someone to talk to they are usually wary at first because of the more forward and louder part of the fandom that they've come across.
But there's a bad side to each fandom so..

Quote from: SmashFinale on May 06, 2016, 09:05:46 AM
Here's one that i want ALL women to personally stop doing to themselves.

Do you ever feel like you are not as pretty as you already are? Seems like every woman i talk to always feel like they think they need to be prettier even though they are already very pretty to begin with.

Hmmmm. o-o It depends on my mood I guess. I can go from overly confident to super insecure in the same day.
But for the most part I'm happy with how I look/My weight and just feel like I can make some improvements. But mostly pretty okay with things?