Sonic Isn't Dead

Started by jkid101094, March 03, 2015, 02:11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

http://www.gamnesia.com/news/sega-says-they-wont-stop-making-sonic-games-on-home-consoles#.VPWymPnF8rV

"Currently we don't. Now this product only, select the smartphone as a friendly platform to the user's, just say F2P and that was suitable for there. Personally, I don't plan to stop Sonic for home-video game consoles. Don't worry about them! And enjoy!"

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

jkid101094

Don't act like you didn't.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Gilly

I've been getting the feeling that they are done making new Sonic games but I hope what he said was true. It would just be nice if they could improve their horrible reputation and give Sonic the respect the franchise deserves by releasing a quality game.

chaoscollector

Yeaaaaaaah SEGA isn't gonna stop making Sonic console games any time soon. Even if he isn't doing that great, he's still their biggest earning franchise and unless they want to totally kill their franchise, Sonic console games are here to stay.

plwc96

I just wish Sonic don't die out like Crash Bandicoot died, because of different developers messing up a good franchise

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: plwc96 on November 01, 2015, 08:57:02 AM
I just wish Sonic don't die out like Crash Bandicoot died, because of different developers messing up a good franchise

dude i totally agree on that but i think they just stopped making crash bandicoot games cause the series was done way too much and also i had alot more memories with the games than sonic the hedgehog i love the little guy but not as much as crash bandicoot

plwc96

Quote from: batman on November 02, 2015, 06:21:29 PM
dude i totally agree on that but i think they just stopped making crash bandicoot games cause the series was done way too much and also i had alot more memories with the games than sonic the hedgehog i love the little guy but not as much as crash bandicoot
Naughty Dog already said they would love to make a new Crash Bandicoot for the PS4, but they can't bcuz Sony won't let go of the copyright.

About Sonic, I think that they can repeat what they did in Sonic Heroes and Sonic Adventure 2, letting us play different characters in different storylines, but with character development, unlike they did with Sonic '06, where they shove new characters up our asses and forget our already beloved ones.

To be honest, I just want a new Sonic Heroes, with new teams.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: plwc96 on November 05, 2015, 04:16:33 AM
Naughty Dog already said they would love to make a new Crash Bandicoot for the PS4, but they can't bcuz Sony won't let go of the copyright.

sony does keep forgetting that naughty dog was originally the creators of crash bandicoot but the company is too assy to let them make another game

Ioshyriku

I'm afraid Activision still owns the copyright, same deal with Spyro the Dragon.