Is Sonic still making fans?

Started by ChaosDazer, February 05, 2015, 12:04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosDazer

Curious.

I mean, most sonic forum members right now are 16-20. I'd say that means most joined after playing the dreamcast era sonic, or maybe sonic heroes. Moreso, if I remember right this place was peaking in 2010 when there was still an inch of hope sega would make a good sonic game again.

Long story short, do you reckon the new games are still generating new, younger fans at all?

I wouldn't really count myself as a fan anymore. The old games are still pretty cool though.
witty sig caption

Ioshyriku

I got my little cousin into gaming, but she mostly likes Mario, Dead or Alive and GTA.
She likes Sonic mostly when people, mostly me, play with her...so mostly Sonic 3.

Hakudamashi

I'm sure it's still making fans, there are fans for everything...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

My sister is a Sonic fan but only because she played Colors and Generations with me.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Yeah, like the shitty Genesis games.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Sonic 3 and Knuckles is all kinds of awesome.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Exidel

I have to say, this thread just sums up the Sonic fanbase.

I was also gonna make some stupid joke with a picture of a literal Sonic fan, but I couldn't find one and i'm too lazy to make one.
Godda Go Fast, Am I Right?

...right?

ChaosDazer

Quote from: Exidel on February 07, 2015, 09:06:35 PM
I have to say, this thread just sums up the Sonic fanbase.

I was also gonna make some stupid joke with a picture of a literal Sonic fan, but I couldn't find one and i'm too lazy to make one.

How so?
witty sig caption