Club Nintendo shutting down

Started by Elija2, January 19, 2015, 09:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elija2

Hakudamashi

Well I have Omega Ruby and Dream Team codes if you want them.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Nah. Mom said she'll give me $20 to spend of cheap games. Probably Eshop stuff.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on February 04, 2015, 12:39:31 PM
Well I have Omega Ruby and Dream Team codes if you want them.

I'll take them if jkid is too humble to.

jkid101094

Got the bright idea to register my sister's 3DS XL before we return it for the NEW 3DS. 160 coins for me!

Edit:
And then it decided that I can't be happy.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

How clever of you to use a code that you have to get coins.

jkid101094

Never occurred to me, but it wouldn't let me register it for some reason. Whenever Shantae and the Pirate's Curse shows up on my account I can just complete it's survey.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Also a heads up to the people who haven't done it yet, but there are free games that you can download to earn coins: Steel Diver, Real Deal Baseball, and Pokemon Bank on 3DS, and Lucadian Chronicles and Zen Pinball 2 on Wii U. If you download them all then that's a free 65 coins.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 04, 2015, 03:06:16 PM
This game ate my mom's bank account.

You're supposed to haggle! HAGGLE!

sonicamyforever

i love sa2b

Elija2

I'm considering getting Star Fox and Minis on the Move. I NEED IMPRESSIONS.

TheGameNinja

So will all the Club Nintendo cards in games, systems, etc. work with the new thing they set up after Club Nintendo ends or should we use all those now if we have them? Because I bought my girlfriend a 3DS XL and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire but we were going to wait til next time to register them. Better to use the codes now or wait and see if we can use them when the new service starts?

Elija2

Quote from: TheGameNinja on February 08, 2015, 08:13:03 AM
So will all the Club Nintendo cards in games, systems, etc. work with the new thing they set up after Club Nintendo ends or should we use all those now if we have them? Because I bought my girlfriend a 3DS XL and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire but we were going to wait til next time to register them. Better to use the codes now or wait and see if we can use them when the new service starts?

Use up all your codes now.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay