Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

Started by Elija2, January 16, 2015, 09:00:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elija2

Anyone else getting this game? I'm really pumped for it because it's the first one I'll be able to play with online multiplayer. Playing Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on 3DS was fun but I felt like I was missing out because I was playing alone. I'm hoping I'll be able to go hunting with some of you guys. If only Tana were still around...

To those of you new to Monster Hunter, this game is supposed to be more beginner friendly than the rest so this is the best game to finally jump into the series with.

Nintendo recently sent out a couple of special demo codes to select people with Club Nintendo accounts (not including me :(). The demo has online multiplayer so if anyone else has it we could try playing together. I'm sure Haku has a couple extra codes to give away.

The limited edition Monster Hunter 4 New 3DS XL is pretty slick. It even comes with the game preinstalled, plus that C-Stick will make hunting monsters much easier.

Hakudamashi

Sorry, I'm not interested in Monster Hunter.
But I think Tana and Jkid are.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

I forgive you.

Tana doesn't post here anymore, and jkid wouldn't even play Fantasy Life with me so there's no way he'd play Monster Hunter with me.

Hakudamashi

Don't give up hope, you won't know till you try.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Okay, I'll try.

Hey jkid, will you play Monster Hunter with me?

Ioshyriku

There are billions of people who like Monster Hunter (Heck, I think I added myself to the list), surely you can find some people to play with.

Elija2

Millions of fans and I don't know a single one.

Elija2

Quote from: Elija2 on January 16, 2015, 11:21:07 AM
Okay, I'll try.

Hey jkid, will you play Monster Hunter with me?

Well, so much for that.

This is the first game that I've ever preordered. After missing out on Fantasy Life for a week because my local EB Games ran out of copies (and what a horrible week it was), I'm not taking any chances. If you preorder it you get this cute little pin that I'll probably never use:

Also the enhancements when playing on a New 3DS go beyond just control improvements; you also get better graphics and framerate. The game still looks okay on the old 3DS, and there's probably an option to completely disable 3D like in MH3U that will improve the framerate a bit.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

I know, which is why I can never be caught wearing it.

Ioshyriku

But if you wear it you might attract more MH fans to play with.

Elija2

But then people will think I'm a Monster Hunter master when I'm really just a novice!

jkid101094

Too bad you aren't as good as me at Monster Hunter.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 19, 2015, 10:10:25 AM
Too bad you aren't as good as me at Monster Hunter.
Dem's fighting words.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay