Main Menu

New Year Resolution

Started by Hakudamashi, January 14, 2015, 02:49:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Now you might be asking "Isn't it 13 days too late to be asking this?",
And I say it's never too late

So my resolution for this year has to do with some newspapaer I saw years ago, describing that cause I'm an Aires I'm supposedly the kind of guy that likes to stick to schedules n' stuff, and I was like "No newspaper is gonna tell me what to do!" So I spent my time goin with the flow and adapting to whatever situation gets thrown at me, which quite frankly, hasn't been working out in my favour. An adaptive lifestyle I find makes me more notice all the little inconveniences that happen which makes me feel like I have no time for myself, and when I do get time for myself, there's soo much stuff that I want to do that I end up rushing things and never really enjoying any of it.

Soo, I decided to take things slow this year. I scheduled out time for myself in each day and trying to stick with it, and soo far, it's been working wonders and I don't really understand why. Things that couldn't be assed to do before I can now do without complaining just cause I scheduled time for it, like raking the leaves in yard and cutting the grass when they get too high, and even tho I've kinda given myself less time to fool around, I don't get as annoyed when I have to stop like I did before.
For the past week that I've tried this, I've felt more at peace now than I ever remembered, here's hoping it lasts.

But enough about me, did you guys make any resolutions at all?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on January 14, 2015, 02:49:53 AM
But enough about me, did you guys make any resolutions at all?

Nope, I'm too lazy.

Maybe my resolution should be to stop being so lazy.

Hakudamashi

Stop being lazy is a little too general

How about something simpler like doing push-ups before bed?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

You can't tell me what to do!

Hakudamashi

But I can make a suggestion, as a friend.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

That is true, and I appreciate your concern for my health and well-being. That said, I really don't care for New Year's resolutions but I'm glad yours is working out for you.

Hakudamashi

Well I was sticking to my schedule, everything was going good and swell, but over time I've been developing this drowziness that wouldn't go away no matter what, till yesteday where I just crashed and slept for like, 10 hours.

Should I be worried?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Maybe you haven't been getting enough sleep?

Hakudamashi

I don't think that'd be it, this schedule of mine has actually allowed me more sleep if anything...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Maybe you've been working too hard. Mowing the lawn can be tough work.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Well then I don't know, I'm not a doctor!

AlanSkechUlti

Mine is to make my brother's year as good as possible, because he says his life sucks!

AtomicSpinDash

work and build a better retro gaming/steam gaming/pc gaming/media centre
than my pc inside an xbox original build

jkid101094

This topic is almost relevant again. It's weird to think about.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

lozphx

lol definitely to stop being lazy and focus on school more