Main Menu

Let Me Give It A Go...

Started by SmashFinale, December 17, 2014, 01:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

I don't accept gifts from my friends anyway.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SmashFinale on December 17, 2014, 10:54:32 PM
2. Rosalina
You fucking disgust me.

Quote from: SmashFinale on December 17, 2014, 10:54:32 PM
I have three mains i like to use. Here's the order of use from a skill point of view:
1. Luigi
2. Rosalina
3. Toon Link

I'd rather not have it this way. Wish we could talk about games again.
You say this as many topics about games go without reply.
Nor do you make topics about games you like.

Why is that?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Quote from: Elija2 on December 18, 2014, 01:06:01 AM
If I were to somehow gift you a sex change, would you accept it?
Nope. Fine with the way i am.

Quote from: Hakudamashi on December 18, 2014, 03:17:33 AM
You fucking disgust me.

You say this as many topics about games go without reply.
Nor do you make topics about games you like.

Why is that?
I assume i disgusts you for her being claimed as OP. Well that is a pack of shit because it doesnt take much to launch her.

I dont make topics on games i like because i play very few games. Extremely few games and by the time i get the game no one wants to talk about it. Took me 5 years to play Sonic Unleashed all the way to the final boss and then 2 years get Sonic Generations HD.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SmashFinale on December 18, 2014, 08:35:30 AM
I assume i disgusts you for her being claimed as OP.
Hardly, tiers r 4 queers
I hate her cause fighting her as the characters I enjoy using is a pain in the neck.

Quote from: SmashFinale on December 18, 2014, 08:35:30 AM
I dont make topics on games i like because i play very few games. Extremely few games and by the time i get the game no one wants to talk about it. Took me 5 years to play Sonic Unleashed all the way to the final boss and then 2 years get Sonic Generations HD.
Why don't you try telling your experience, what you liked and didn't like, and see where things go from there?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Quote from: Hakudamashi on December 18, 2014, 08:56:46 AM
Why don't you try telling your experience, what you liked and didn't like, and see where things go from there?
Well the thing is that I FUCKING HAVE DONE THAT HERE. Want to see my Sonic 4 Episode Two Experience? Check the damn topic! (If it's still there. Could have been deleted.)
Quote from: Elija2 on December 18, 2014, 09:27:28 AM
What's your favourite video game ever that isn't a Smash game?
It would have to be a game that i can enjoy both casually and competitively without too much effort in communications...
So far, only Halo has done that the way Smash has.
But single player wise i'd have to say... Sonic 3 and Knuckles. I had Sonic 2 and Knuckles on my Genesis but i never got sonic 3 no matter how many times i asked. So when Mega Collection came out and i unlocked it i was blown away when i learned the full story of what happened to the Death Egg. Plus, i could finally play Co-op in "and Knuckles" with my brother.

SmashFinale

Quote from: Elija2 on December 18, 2014, 10:17:23 AM
Have you ever played Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale and if so what did you think of it?
Played a demo.
Need full game to evaluate.
I would main Parappa.

SmashFinale

Hard to choose between RayMan and Bomberman.
But.. i'd say Bomberman since he has been around longer. Then Rayman.

Hakudamashi

Why don't you look at me when we make love?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

What love-making? It's literally over in two seconds! There's no reason to look!

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SmashFinale on December 18, 2014, 10:49:26 AM
What love-making? It's literally over in two seconds! There's no reason to look!
You wound me

Quote from: SmashFinale on December 18, 2014, 10:13:17 AM
Well the thing is that I FUCKING HAVE DONE THAT HERE. Want to see my Sonic 4 Episode Two Experience? Check the damn topic!
http://www.soniczone.net/forum/index.php?topic=26852.0
You did
And there were replies...
I don't understand your plight...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

I did warn you that a lot of my answer would disappoint. And that conversation didnt last too long as i expected. (how the fuck did he get away with that fucking "good" post?!)
Did you see my Unleashed experience also or did i not post that? Because i did one on Unleashed.

Hakudamashi

There isn't one for Sonic Unleashed, no

Also, what good post?
I have no idea what you're talking about.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Quote from: Hakudamashi on December 18, 2014, 11:02:52 AM
Also, what good post?
I have no idea what you're talking about.
Haha, very funny.
Sonic Unleashed in a nutshell for me:Music is absolute fucking bliss. Holoska Night was surprisingly great! MY GOD SKYSCRAPER SCAMPER DAY IS ORGASMIC!!! Arid Sands Night is one of the worst levels i have ever played. Thank god it's nighttime music is absolute perfection to my ears.  God fucking dammit Medal Collecting! Seriously, this fucking daytime level better be worth- O_O.... THIS... THIS IS... TEAR-INDUCINGLY MAGNIFICENT! GOD THE MUSIC MAKES ME WANT TO JUST BLAST THROUGH THIS JUNGLE!!! Finally got to Eggmanland- SEGA... WHAT... THE... WHAT... JESUS FUCKING ANTI-CHRIST HOW LONG IS THIS FUCKING STAGE?! THIS IS HARDER THAN INTENSE SUBSPACE!...How did i get a B for taking over an hour to beat this stage?

SmashFinale

Quote from: Elija2 on December 18, 2014, 11:25:41 AM
Have you ever played Jet Set Radio?
I never played the original but my friend got Jet Set Radio Future and a bunch of other Xbox games on launch and i have to say...
What the hell was i supposed to do in that? Only if the buttons weren't so oddly placed...