Main Menu

Ask Haku all of the things.

Started by Hakudamashi, December 15, 2014, 02:35:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: Hakudamashi on May 28, 2015, 11:18:19 AM
There's AC everywhere!
Too bad my house doesn't have any.

Are you gonna watch Arin and Ross play Sonic 3 & Knuckles with The Completionist on Grumpcade?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on May 28, 2015, 11:26:29 AM
There's AC, but t's not EVERYWHERE!
Even trailer houses have AC, wtf?

You've been visiting trailer parks?

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 28, 2015, 11:27:29 AM
Are you gonna watch Arin and Ross play Sonic 3 & Knuckles with The Completionist on Grumpcade?
I'll think about it...

Quote from: Elija2 on May 28, 2015, 11:30:24 AM
You've been visiting trailer parks?
There's one near Whesley Chapel, where I'm staying.
We went about the place following that stray dog trying to call animal rescue.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: Hakudamashi on May 28, 2015, 11:33:24 AM
I'll think about it...
I know you don't care about Arin or Ross, but since Jirard is playing the game they might as well be the guest stars.

There's one near Whesley Chapel, where I'm staying.
You're staying in a Church?

We went about the place following that stray dog trying to call animal rescue.
How do you know it was a stray? Most dogs I've seen don't have tags and usually belong to people in the area.

Wild crocodiles, however, are another thing entirely.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Would you ever pay for an online service like Xbox Live or PS+?

jkid101094

He already pays for PS+ and Pokemon Bank.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

What if it's only for online play and you don't get free games or deals out of it?

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 28, 2015, 11:39:13 AM
You're staying in a Church?
No, it's a neighbourhood.

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 28, 2015, 11:39:13 AM
How do you know it was a stray? Most dogs I've seen don't have tags and usually belong to people in the area.
We found it travelling along the main road, limping, that's when we started following it. It then found it's way to the trailer park when it started sniffing around, we assume trying to find it's way home.
My family assumed that the owner prolly couldn't take care of the dog anymore, so they decided to take it somewhere and set him free, but now he's found his way home. While it was sniffing around from yard to yard, it kept getting attacked by the dogs of said yard.
We were trying to get animal rescue to see if they could keep the dog, we set up "lost and found" posters, cause we took pictures, and if we couldn't find the owner, then we'd keep him, and by we, I mean my uncle's family, they've been wanting a 2nd dog anyway.
But animal rescue told us to bugger off n' stuff, so we actually tried to kidnap the dog ourselves, to no avail, so my aunt posted the pictures on Facebook to see if anyone recognises him and we just left him in the trailer park.

Quote from: Elija2 on May 28, 2015, 11:54:28 AM
What if it's only for online play and you don't get free games or deals out of it?
Then heck no.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: Hakudamashi on May 28, 2015, 12:10:37 PM
But animal rescue told us to bugger off n' stuff
What assholes.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

ikr?
And those commercials still insist we donate >=U
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Any chance of you getting into WWE now that a modern game exists on PC?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

I'm not gonna say there's no chance, but It'll be pretty low on my "things to get to" list.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

There's always The Pirate Bay.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on May 28, 2015, 12:10:37 PM
We found it travelling along the main road, limping, that's when we started following it. It then found it's way to the trailer park when it started sniffing around, we assume trying to find it's way home.
My family assumed that the owner prolly couldn't take care of the dog anymore, so they decided to take it somewhere and set him free, but now he's found his way home. While it was sniffing around from yard to yard, it kept getting attacked by the dogs of said yard.
We were trying to get animal rescue to see if they could keep the dog, we set up "lost and found" posters, cause we took pictures, and if we couldn't find the owner, then we'd keep him, and by we, I mean my uncle's family, they've been wanting a 2nd dog anyway.
But animal rescue told us to bugger off n' stuff, so we actually tried to kidnap the dog ourselves, to no avail, so my aunt posted the pictures on Facebook to see if anyone recognises him and we just left him in the trailer park.

You did all that shit in one day?

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay