Chrismas List 2014 Topic

Started by jkid101094, December 11, 2014, 10:20:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

No, because that ruins the surprise.

Besides, I listed them in the order I wanted them.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Why is Rune Factory 4 higher than Fantasy Life? It's because you can get a girlfriend, isn't it?

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

But you already have Harvest Moon on your list for your girlfriend-having garden-tending gameplay! Fantasy Life is like Rune Factory but better!

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Yes it is. While it doesn't have farming and relationships (which are things that Harvest Moon already has so why would you want both?), everything it does have is done better than in Rune Factory.

jkid101094

And at 10:00, more shitty opinions with Elija Sadaka.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

If you're gonna call me by my full name at least use my real first name, Justin Hart.

And you can't say that my opinion is shitty without giving reasons why because that's just stupid. Especially coming from you, Mr. All-Opinions-Are-Subjectiveson.

jkid101094

Shut up and give us a list, you shit wagon.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

I don't have a list. As I said earlier, I'm difficult to buy presents for. If there were a holiday shopping video game, buying for me would be LEGENDARY DIFFICULTY.

Maddiekinns

1. Wii U
2. Smash U
3. Hyrule Warriors
4. Turcom (??) Drawing Tablet
5. PS4??

that's about it honestly. I can't think of very much else.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

7 Days is not only a reference but it sounds cooler.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2