Chrismas List 2014 Topic

Started by jkid101094, December 11, 2014, 10:20:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elija2

Quote from: Ioshyriku on December 11, 2014, 12:43:43 PM
As for me, I only wish for happiness . . . and a girlfriend.

If you whisper this to the Girlfriend Gods it will come true.

jkid101094

Quote from: Ioshyriku on December 11, 2014, 12:43:43 PM
Also why don't you just use a Pro Controller?
I don't understand why people consider the GC controller the only option for Super Smash Bros (that's what you want it for, right?)
I don't own a Pro Controller and never have. I like the Gamecube controller a lot and hopefully I'll be able to use it for PC games with the adapter as well.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on December 11, 2014, 01:07:14 PM
I don't own a Pro Controller and never have. I like the Gamecube controller a lot and hopefully I'll be able to use it for PC games with the adapter as well.

What makes the Gamecube controller better than the Pro Controller for anything other than Smash?

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on December 11, 2014, 02:29:12 PM
What makes the Gamecube controller better than the Pro Controller for anything other than Smash?
Quote from: jkid101094 on December 11, 2014, 01:07:14 PM
I don't own a Pro Controller and never have.
How the fuck should I know?
All I know is that I really like the Gamecube controller. It's that simple.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Well a Pro Controller probably costs less than a Gamecube Controller+Adapter, plus you'll be able to use it with a bunch of other games instead of just with Smash.

jkid101094

Honestly I'd rather just use the Gamepad for Smash.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

You'd rather have a controller that you can only use for one game than a controller that you can use for many?

jkid101094

I can use the Gamecube controller to make PC games not shit.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Why do you even care so much? Do you just like to argue for the sake of arguing?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Our friendship was built on arguing for the sake of arguing.

And I'm just trying to help you make a wiser purchase.

jkid101094

But I've said before that I prefer the Gamecube controller and would rather use that. Any other game that I'd use the Pro controller for I could just play better with the Gamepad. I even own a Gamecube controller already so assuming I can get the adapter at retail price after Christmas it won't even need to be a large investment.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Okay.

Still though, get Fantasy Life.

jkid101094

Well in the end it's not really my choice. It's mom's.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

You gave her the list. Just tell her that above all you want Fantasy Life.