Chrismas List 2014 Topic

Started by jkid101094, December 11, 2014, 10:20:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

So this is pretty self explanatory. A topic for typing out your Christmas lists and tracking what you have or are going to have. Who knows? Maybe some of the more charitable guys on this site might even go through your list...

Mom told me to make a list of stuff I wanted for Christmas or whenever they end up coming out, so I did. I told her to pick one random thing off the list so I'd be surprised on Christmas (because she wants me to be) and so she took the list and we'll see what comes of it.

Anyway I figured I'd post it here not only so I have an online reference for curiosity's sake but so you guys can see it too. I think this is the order I have it in (from most wanted to least wanted) but I might make a mistake or two. The last three were also added in late so they aren't necessarily the least wanted.

01. Super Smash Brothers Gamecube Controller Adapter
02. Harvest Moon: A New Beginning
03. Rune Factory 4
04. Little Big Planet 3
05. Mario Kart 8 + DLC
06. Fantasy Life
07. Nintendo Gamecube Controller
08. Donkey Kong Country Returns: Tropical Freeze
09. Kid Icarus Uprising
10. Bravely Default
11. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
12. Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth
13. Rosalina and Luma Amiibo

My brother is also getting me a Diancie plushie~

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

I can never think of anything that I want for Christmas. Buying presents for me must be a bitch.

Fantasy Life should be higher on your list. Actually, it should be the only thing on the list.

jkid101094

When I get it I'm still not playing with you.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Do you really hate me that much?

jkid101094

I don't hate you. I just like you less than Wind. *shot*

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

But Haku doesn't have this game. You'd rather play alone than play with me. :(

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Gosh jkid, it's like we're not even friends.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Yes, I really value our friendship.

jkid101094

Then we're already at a better standing than I thought we were.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

You thought I hated you or something?

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Well, Kyo totally does but I could never hate you. <3

Ioshyriku

Quote from: jkid101094 on December 11, 2014, 10:20:26 AM
Rune Factory 4
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth
Great choices.

Also why don't you just use a Pro Controller?
I don't understand why people consider the GC controller the only option for Super Smash Bros (that's what you want it for, right?)
As for me, I only wish for happiness . . . and a girlfriend.

Elija2

Quote from: Ioshyriku on December 11, 2014, 12:43:43 PM
As for me, I only wish for happiness . . . and a girlfriend.

If you whisper this to the Girlfriend Gods it will come true.

jkid101094

Quote from: Ioshyriku on December 11, 2014, 12:43:43 PM
Also why don't you just use a Pro Controller?
I don't understand why people consider the GC controller the only option for Super Smash Bros (that's what you want it for, right?)
I don't own a Pro Controller and never have. I like the Gamecube controller a lot and hopefully I'll be able to use it for PC games with the adapter as well.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on December 11, 2014, 01:07:14 PM
I don't own a Pro Controller and never have. I like the Gamecube controller a lot and hopefully I'll be able to use it for PC games with the adapter as well.

What makes the Gamecube controller better than the Pro Controller for anything other than Smash?

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on December 11, 2014, 02:29:12 PM
What makes the Gamecube controller better than the Pro Controller for anything other than Smash?
Quote from: jkid101094 on December 11, 2014, 01:07:14 PM
I don't own a Pro Controller and never have.
How the fuck should I know?
All I know is that I really like the Gamecube controller. It's that simple.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Well a Pro Controller probably costs less than a Gamecube Controller+Adapter, plus you'll be able to use it with a bunch of other games instead of just with Smash.

jkid101094

Honestly I'd rather just use the Gamepad for Smash.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

You'd rather have a controller that you can only use for one game than a controller that you can use for many?

jkid101094

I can use the Gamecube controller to make PC games not shit.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Why do you even care so much? Do you just like to argue for the sake of arguing?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Our friendship was built on arguing for the sake of arguing.

And I'm just trying to help you make a wiser purchase.

jkid101094

But I've said before that I prefer the Gamecube controller and would rather use that. Any other game that I'd use the Pro controller for I could just play better with the Gamepad. I even own a Gamecube controller already so assuming I can get the adapter at retail price after Christmas it won't even need to be a large investment.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Okay.

Still though, get Fantasy Life.

jkid101094

Well in the end it's not really my choice. It's mom's.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

You gave her the list. Just tell her that above all you want Fantasy Life.

jkid101094

No, because that ruins the surprise.

Besides, I listed them in the order I wanted them.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Why is Rune Factory 4 higher than Fantasy Life? It's because you can get a girlfriend, isn't it?

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

But you already have Harvest Moon on your list for your girlfriend-having garden-tending gameplay! Fantasy Life is like Rune Factory but better!

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Yes it is. While it doesn't have farming and relationships (which are things that Harvest Moon already has so why would you want both?), everything it does have is done better than in Rune Factory.

jkid101094

And at 10:00, more shitty opinions with Elija Sadaka.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

If you're gonna call me by my full name at least use my real first name, Justin Hart.

And you can't say that my opinion is shitty without giving reasons why because that's just stupid. Especially coming from you, Mr. All-Opinions-Are-Subjectiveson.

jkid101094

Shut up and give us a list, you shit wagon.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

I don't have a list. As I said earlier, I'm difficult to buy presents for. If there were a holiday shopping video game, buying for me would be LEGENDARY DIFFICULTY.

Maddiekinns

1. Wii U
2. Smash U
3. Hyrule Warriors
4. Turcom (??) Drawing Tablet
5. PS4??

that's about it honestly. I can't think of very much else.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

7 Days is not only a reference but it sounds cooler.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2