Main Menu

Secret Santa!

Started by Bom, December 04, 2014, 04:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bom

So let's do a secret Santa!
Make a list of atleast five things, please include atleast two items with a price limit of ten dollars. In order for me to keep track of things easier and for the sake of privacy, write them in an email and send them to [email protected] with your mailing address in the body, but seperated from the list. If they are online please include the direct links next to them, or atleast a puush link to a picture of it. In the subject, put your forum username and/or real name. The secret santas will be randomly generated so please submit a list by the end of next week, and let anyone know that wants to participate. If there are any questions, comments or concerns, just email the address. Have a good week+end everyone c:

PS any admins or mods should delete the previous post lol

FlashTheHedgehog123

Hello!

Bom

FancyShark

but srs tho too festive.

Bom

Ioshyriku

No offence, but if you made the topic you can delete it.

Elija2

Quote from: Ioshyriku on December 04, 2014, 09:48:21 PM

That's incredibly offensive.

dreamcasthime

FancyShark

im a shark..sharks are hot
but srs tho too festive.

Bom

Quote from: Ioshyriku on December 04, 2014, 09:48:21 PM
Wow Ioshy so goddamn rude all I fucking wanted to do is ask a mod to delete it and you fucking personally attack me like wow do you think "no offense" excuses your actions like wow now I know who my true friends are
Jkbby <3

Elija2

I used my magic mod powers to lock the old thread (I feel like deleting it is unnecessary).