Main Menu

Am I overreacting?

Started by Bom, November 30, 2014, 07:47:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bom

Okay so there's this guy at my school, he's a grade above me and I've known him since last school year. I assumed he was gay bc he did some flamboyant things (paint his nails black on black-out day, flamboyant voice, etc) but he's apparently straight (I'm not interested in him or anything ew). We only started talking near the end of the school year last year because he pretty much just used me to be able to go out with one of my best friends but she didn't like him and he basically just ended up humiliating both her and him. Since I live close to my school, I'm a walker and he lives in my neighborhood, but farther from the school. He starts walking home with me out of no where, and when I need to turn on my street, he's supposed to go straight. He asked to come to my house (after I've talked to him for like a week) and I told him that I don't really like when people know where I live unless there's a specific reason (which is true for me bc of some events in the past) so he FOLLOWS ME WITHOUT ME KNOWING UNTIL I'M ALREADY AT MY DOOR AND I SEE HIM GIGGLING AND RUNNING AWAY. I was pretty pissed. He would annoy me from time to time by doing things like hiding my instrument and stuff when I'd be looking for it and put it IN THE BOY'S BATHROOM. Like Holy Fuck. So then my orchestra had a summer concert and they needed help to clean up the auditorium, so I was busy helping them, and I didn't notice he was apparently trying to speak to me. He sends me a text saying "wtf why are you ignoring me" so of course I respond "When did I ignore you?" and he said when and I sort of went off on him about how annoying he was and other irrelevant things he did that insanely bothers/ed me. We made up and everything was cool I guess. Summer goes by we talk a little but not too much. Summer ends and he apparently did some snooping on my Facebook and found out what clubs I was in, one of them being something called GSA, which stands for Gay-Straight Alliance, which is basically a safe heaven for the LGBT community in our school. He suddenly joins that club, which I thought was okay I guess. Then he's been sending me abunch of stupid Snapchats and like asking about my personal interests (K-Pop, anime, etc.) and then buys a WRISTBAND of my favorite anime (ONE HE'S TOLD ME THAT HE HAS NEVER WATCHED) for himself and last night I find out he dyed his hair red. I dyed my hair every year, and have been keeping it red since fucking May and he just now decides to do that. IDK am I overreacting or do I have a right to be mad? Like what I'm feeling isn't exactly jealousy, but I don't know the right word for it, like what I'm feeling is kind of like annoyed but more to it.