Main Menu

I dreamt

Started by shadowDOESrock, November 20, 2014, 11:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

So, like, this is going to sound weird as shit, but, uh...
This is about three seperate dreams.

Two of which I had recently (like a month ago and yesterday) and one like 10 years ago...

Dream 1:
It seemed to be some form of excursion with other people. It also seemed to be in some mountain-y region. We entered this old building - that kind-of looked like victorian era London - it had a huge parking lot infront of it, so I assume it is some form of tourist attraction. I dont remember the exact details, but inside I was chasing after someone, laughing. As I ran down a staircase I realised that the house was on fire. I got scared and basically froze. I dont remember anything else, aside from the fact that there seemed to be huge hall in that building as well.

Dream 2: I seem to be in some form of small town or villiage. I seem to want to go someplace in that town, but have taken the wrong path. I walk down this road and and see, like, highschool children walking and saying "Who is this?" to each other. So, it really must've been a town. It seems to be autumn. The road takes a final turn and I see the school, which is where I realise I took the wrong path. I want to turn back but the dream ends here.

Dream 3: It seems to be autumn. I seem to be on an excursion as well. Again, it seems to be a town or suburb of sorts. I'm traveling with people whose face I can not recall. But they seem to be older than I. They mention that it's quite beautiful, kind of like autumn. I also seem to have thought that this is somewhere in north germany, at the sea. However, one person then says something about it being Ireland or looking like Ireland I'm not sure.

Anyway, we walk down this road and I see this girl. Yaddayadda star wars reference are you an angel yaddayadda. Yeah, she was pretty. (And can't come up with faces in dreams, so I must've seen this person somewhere before...). Anyway, we walked further and then the group I was traveling with wanted to play a game, and I was like okay, lets go to "the house." Again, a bit of walking and then I looked to the right, and... it was that school again.

Elija2

We already have a thread for weird dreams.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

Usually dreams are based on memories, maybe the oldest dream is something stuck in your unconscious from when you were a child, or something you saw on the telly, and probably the other two are based on that dream.
Quote from: Elija2 on January 01, 1970, 07:47:03 AM
We already have a thread for weird dreams.
Quote from: jkid101094 on January 07, 1970, 04:31:38 AM
http://www.soniczone.net/forum/index.php?topic=22102.0
Kyo doesn't know how to use the search function.
Maybe his dream isn't that odd

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Ioshyriku on November 21, 2014, 02:13:57 AM
Usually dreams are based on memories, maybe the oldest dream is something stuck in your unconscious from when you were a child, or something you saw on the telly, and probably the other two are based on that dream.

I didnt watch a lot of TV as a child...
Eck, it's urking me...

Ioshyriku

Quote from: Crystal Candy on November 21, 2014, 02:20:59 AM
I didnt watch a lot of TV as a child...
Eck, it's urking me...
There are some rare cases when dreams show scenes from one's future. It happened to me a few times.
(Seeing the interiour of the college i study now)

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Ioshyriku on November 21, 2014, 02:24:14 AM
There are some rare cases when dreams show scenes from one's future. It happened to me a few times.
(Seeing the interiour of the college i study now)

Ehhh...?
I think that's just having a deja vu.

Ioshyriku

Quote from: Crystal Candy on November 21, 2014, 04:28:39 AM
Ehhh...?
I think that's just having a deja vu.
During High School.