3DS Homebrew exploit released

Started by Elija2, November 20, 2014, 06:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on October 28, 2015, 04:39:13 AM
I'm pretty sure you can. This person made a Pokemon mod and all you need to play it is a legit copy of the game and the latest homebrew version. Looks complicated to install though.

There's also this MK7 custom track mod which is kinda making me regret getting rid of homebrew.
Huh. Seems like the 3DS has it's own variant of Riivolution. This pleases me immensely.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 28, 2015, 01:33:46 AM
I was under the impression that it only exports and imports savefiles.

if ur thinking of the action replay no it lets u put ur cartridge inside it and connect it to the pc and have the app on it and then it makes a backup and u get to select the cheats u want

sonikirby

jkid101094

Still can't do it without Cubic Ninja so good luck with that shit.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

I'd enjoy that, though Nintendo would step in and stomp that shit so fast it'd spin your menu badges.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: jkid101094 on December 07, 2015, 03:54:18 PM
Still can't do it without Cubic Ninja so good luck with that shit.

would hate to just buy the physical copy of cube ninja just to do this shit i mean really i hate that

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Elija2 on December 28, 2015, 08:44:27 AM
Big news for the 3DS homebrew scene: a new exploit was found that will allow for people on any firmware to downgrade their system to firmware that allows kernel access. This means that homebrew will be able to have full control of the 3DS system.

Also, browserhax now works on the latest 3DS firmware so I'm back on the homebrew train. There's even a new homebrew app that allows you to download the old version of Ironfall from the eShop so you can launch homebrew without connecting to the internet or using the home menu hack, but it'll only work for a limited time so act fast!

that is fucken awesome is it easy to download and install homebrew

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Elija2 on December 30, 2015, 08:21:26 AM
It's super easy. Just put some files on your SD card and you're good to go.

i know but i have to have a stupid game that i dont want in order to use the damn thing

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Elija2 on January 04, 2016, 11:08:36 AM
There are ways to install the homebrew launcher without that "stupid game."

what is the alternative way of installing the homebrew app on my 3ds

jkid101094

Wind and I got Ironhax the day we found out Browserhax was back so yay us.

I'm using it for Hans and save editing.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

You can already backup your games without it. I'm currently in the process of learning to mod Alpha Sapphire.

I just wish I could use a fucking direct connection to my SD card so it doesn't take seven hours to copy over. =\

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Yes. It's an utter pain in the ass. I hate how you have to unscrew the back of the system to get at the SD card.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Elija2 on January 12, 2016, 05:05:27 PM
Why don't you use this?

transfering all the games u buy on ur 3ds to the new nintendo 3ds takes a while even on wifi depends on how many people are on it and how much games are on ur other systems sd card