Dragonball Z: Resurrection of F

Started by shadowDOESrock, November 17, 2014, 08:21:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

Directed by Tadayoshi Yamamuro (Chief of Animation for Battle of Gods, Dragonball GT) and written by Akira Toriyama, the new movie will resurrect an old villian once more. It is confirmed that the movie will hit japanese theatres on April 18, 2015.

Synopsys
QuoteAn Earth where peace has arrived. However, remnants of Frieza's army Sorbet and Tagoma arrive on the planet. Their goal is to revive Frieza with the dragon balls. Their dastardly wish is granted, the "F" that plans its revenge against the Saiyans is revived...!

Akira Toriyama has stated the title is based on by Maximum the Hormone, called F. Toriyama knows the band members personally.

Teaser

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Ioshyriku

Ugh, I hate Frieza!
Can't wait for the movie!

jkid101094

Yes, yes YES!

Frieza is a threat again!

I've asked for this for way too long!

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

So if they can just make Frieza a threat like that, can they also make Yamcha not shit?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

The Dragon Balls can do anything, man.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Except make 18 full human.
Shenron apparently can't tamper with anything man-made... but he can give people money...

Idunfuckingknowanymore.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

jkid101094

Get your dumbass Cell away from my fanfiction movie.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

You know i was referencing the song by the same name right? Or is that really his song in Budokai?

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on November 17, 2014, 05:17:20 PM
You know i was referencing the song by the same name right? Or is that really his song in Budokai?
No, I was legitimately thinking you were referring to Cell. I don't even remember a song by that name.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

jkid101094

Well since pussy ass Kyo won't do my dirty work for me anymore, here's a new trailer.

THIS.
ISN'T.
EVEN.
HIS.
FINAL.
FORM.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

So does he achieve the 5th form like Cooler or what?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay