Looking for a Non-Bickering Show.

Started by Hakudamashi, September 21, 2014, 06:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

I dunno what else to title it, I'm tired.

But I'm look for a series, or comic, preferably an anime that has a heterosexual couple that doesn't bicker and get along well, married or otherwise.

Yes, they can still have relationship problems, but ones that are out of their control and don't result in them getting at each other's throats followed by "omg is it gonna work out? D:"

No, it doesn't even need to be romantic, just a male and female main characters that get along throughout the whole thing.

I guess as a point of reference, off the top of my head, what I've seen so far that do this are:
Clannad(Anime)
High School DxD(Anime)
History's Strongest Desciple Kenichi(Manga)
Bitter Virgin(Manga)
No Game No Life(Anime)
Bleach(Anime)
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Oh, now you've got time to read manga.

Seriously, almost all of the manga that I recommended fits your criteria.

jkid101094

Catch up on the 8 episodes of Jetters you've missed, you faggot.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on September 21, 2014, 06:36:55 PM
Oh, now you've got time to read manga.

Seriously, almost all of the manga that I recommended fits your criteria.
Well all the more motivation for me to get to them.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

I think I should clarify what each manga is like so you don't get mad at me after reading something you didn't ask for.

I haven't read Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer in years so I kinda forget what it was like, but I do recall it poking fun at certain anime tropes. That may mean that some people get into bickering fights, but it's usually played for laughs and is never serious. I still recommend you read it eventually.
I think you've already read Voices of a Distant Star, but if not then read it. It definitely has what you're looking for, even if it's a long-distance relationship.
Town of Evening Calm, Country of Cherry Blossoms doesn't really focus on romance, but it's still really good. It's super-short anyway so it's not like you'd be wasting your time reading it.
Getenrou doesn't really have any relationships in it, so skip it.
The Music of Marie is great and definitely has what you're looking for. Read it.
The couple in Uzumaki doesn't make any sense. Would you still date a guy if he was slowly (but rightfully) going insane? Skip it.
Saturn Apartments doesn't focus on romance either (and it doesn't really have a female main character), but the friendships in that manga are very well done. Definitely read it.