Adorable Animals and Perfect Pets Topic

Started by jkid101094, July 04, 2014, 08:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

I happen to watch a lot of animal videos. I really do love the lil' buggers. So while watching some more videos I figured I'd post some of my favorites for you guys and hope that you'd do the same.

So here's my favorite fishy of all time, the Mudskipper. Look at that adorable face~ <3

You can actually buy and keep these guys as pets so I want one the moment I can get one. My only problem is that they eat live food and I'm not too fond of knowingly sending something to it's doom.

Speaking of live food, though, I'd love to raise one of these guys because they eat anything, which I assume means things like fruits or even cereal, though I bet there are healthier things for him.

One of my favorites, however, has got to be the Pangolin. Look at how adorable these guys are~
Sadly they're endangered and thus illegal in most parts of the world to own, but when the hell has that ever stopped anyone?

And I haven't even mentioned the more well known favorites of mine like Koalas and Seahorses but feel free to use the rest of this topics lifespan to talk about them and many more~<3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

I was gonna post pictures of cats and dogs but that would look weak next to a freaking pangolin.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Oh, look at all those things that are going to be extinct in a couple years.
Better stuff one of 'em out!

jkid101094

What the fuck are you going on about? The only thing on this page that's endangered are Pangolins.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

jkid101094

It's a Tardigrade. It's a microscopic animal that lives in water and is indestructible.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.