Sonic 06 a game that got hated for no reason

Started by mephilis12, June 02, 2014, 10:22:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mephilis12

Hello mephilis12 here I dont Hope to agree with this BUT lot of ppl say "Oh Sonic 06 is bad" "oh Sonic on sonic 06 is to slow" "oh we have a New Character on this game Lets hate on him becase the game was bad" "Oh the new character Must Use The Line Its No Use Forever" I mean Come on Its just a game it has lot of stuff never added Like the "Super Gem" or "Buyable Music" And has lot of Glitches But Just think on it on a other way the game Had Lot of nice stuff too it might have lot of broken stuff If is the most hated game the only thing I have to say is Say whatever you want But I loved and I will love sonic 06 and nonone will change it

update:
Wow, this has been a wild ride since then, lot of opinions have changed and my english has hopefully improved since then,
I still am on the impression that 06 had a lot of hate towards it unfairly, although between these 10 years I have matured enough to realize that the game is not without it's flaws certainly has a mountain of glitches the size of Mt Everest, but for me some of these glitches give it charm! I will certainly say I do not like that one scene on the final story, but I still have some enjoyment going back to it! this game was in-fact my introduction to the franchise, and hey if I didn't like it I would not be writing this update! and looking back I am glad to be part of this community, Everyone is entitled to their opinion as people say, and I will not try to force my own opinion on other people, take care and happy 2024!

mephilis12

Hakudamashi

The fact that you rage quitted at all says something.

I on the other, never rage quitted... Think of that as you will.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

mephilis12

Still not cool I like this game and lot of people Hate it for some stupid Glitches that I never fell into 1

Gilly

There are many glitches in the game. It's a shame because it could have been an awesome game.

TheGameNinja

mephilis12

Quote from: Jonathon on June 03, 2014, 04:53:37 PM
There are many glitches in the game. It's a shame because it could have been an awesome game.
It has Glitches But Why Becase Silver was intrudused (not really I think Sonic Rivals was Silver's 1st game)
And everyone was Hating Him after The Game I wish more people would like him

Gilly

Quote from: mephilis12 on June 05, 2014, 12:16:48 AM
It has Glitches But Why Becase Silver was intrudused (not really I think Sonic Rivals was Silver's 1st game)
And everyone was Hating Him after The Game I wish more people would like him

When did I say anything about Silver? The game is broken and incomplete... it has nothing to do with Silver.