Earring Argument Topic Split

Started by shadowDOESrock, May 24, 2014, 02:38:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

What's making me mad is his insistence on blowing up such a small topic and his word choice which makes him seem like a smug little twat.

This is a topic about Princess Peach. Let the earring issue go.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 29, 2014, 06:46:27 PM
What's making me mad is his insistence on blowing up such a small topic and his word choice which makes him seem like a smug little twat.

This is a topic about Princess Peach. Let the earring issue go.
Kyo didn't blow up a small topic, he just didn't detect that Wind Haku was making a joke. When Wind Haku clarified, he simply said that he didn't think the joke was funny. The discussion ended there. If you ask me, Kyo's posts were justified.

You didn't like his choice of words? You dismissed his opinion, told him to suck a dick, and called him a bitch. Who's the smug twat here?

But sorry, this is a thread about Princess Peach so it shouldn't veer from that topic for one second despite being in the Off-Topic section.

Peach looks good with raccoon ears and tail. Way better than her ugly raccoon suit in 3D World.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on May 29, 2014, 07:22:21 PM
You didn't like his choice of words? You dismissed his opinion, told him to suck a dick, and called him a bitch. Who's the smug twat here?
Because that wasn't obviously done in good humor. I'm jkid, damnit. When in the flying fuck has my motive ever been to hurt someone?

Quote from: Elija2 on May 29, 2014, 07:22:21 PM
Kyo didn't blow up a small topic, he just didn't detect that Wind was making a joke. When Wind clarified, he simply said that he didn't think the joke was funny. The discussion ended there. If you ask me, Kyo's posts were justified.
Have you even read the past few posts? Kyo has been shitting on our opinions with not even a hint of good humor this entire conversation. My main concern wasn't that the topic was going to veer away from Peach, it was that it was going to veer off into an argument about something as stupid as male earrings.

Which, by the way, is a beast you're only feeding by trying to be a white knight. I'm just going to split the topics like I should have in the first place.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 29, 2014, 07:52:01 PM
Have you even read the past few posts? Kyo has been shitting on our opinions with not even a hint of good humor this entire conversation. My main concern wasn't that the topic was going to veer away from Peach, it was that it was going to veer off into an argument about something as stupid as male earrings.

Which, by the way, is a beast you're only feeding by trying to be a white knight. I'm just going to split the topics like I should have in the first place.

I don't see how disagreeing with someone's opinion or saying their joke isn't funny equates to shitting on them. He didn't even shit on anyone's opinion, he was making fair and valid arguments. You're the one that shit on his opinion by dismissing it for no good reason. And so what if he wasn't being humorous? He doesn't have to be.

And now by being on Kyo's side I'm suddenly a white knight?

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 29, 2014, 07:52:01 PM
Have you even read the past few posts? Kyo has been shitting on our opinions with not even a hint of good humor this entire conversation.

Hold on, what?
Please tell me when did I start "shitting" on opinons?

Hakudamashi

Link's earrings are still gay.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay