Favourite YouTube Let's Players

Started by Elija2, May 11, 2014, 02:14:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: Hakudamashi on May 30, 2014, 03:51:11 PM
What even is that?
Nazo.
Tana is trying to be an LPer too, apparently. They both missed the part where you have to be entertaining, though. *shot*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TailsLover2010

-No advertising in signature, please.

Meme Master Flex

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 30, 2014, 04:30:59 PM
Nazo.
Tana is trying to be an LPer too, apparently. They both missed the part where you have to be entertaining, though. *shot*

you can say that about tana all you want but my viewership is at the highest it's ever been right now

Elija2

Quote from: Celery on June 14, 2014, 06:09:54 AM
you can say that about tana all you want but my viewership is at the highest it's ever been right now

Well one is higher than zero, so congratulations.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Celery on June 14, 2014, 06:09:54 AM
And how high is that?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Meme Master Flex

Quote from: Hakudamashi on June 14, 2014, 11:09:38 AM
And how high is that?

gained about 50 or so subs within the past few weeks, more than i've gotten in the past few years iirc

Elija2

Let's Play

Recently I've been getting into Rooster Teeth's LP channel. I've always listened to their podcast but I never watched any of their other stuff. I don't know how they managed to snag the name "Let's Play" though. They own the phrase that everyone uses when referring to videos of video game playthroughs. That's some Saran wrap shit. Anyway, their videos are funny and the chemistry between the group is great (as it always is).

Recommended series:

xXAceNL

KingLegacy313

AtomicSpinDash

Tailsthefox

Elija2

SuperSonicBoom