The Moddifyers

Started by jkid101094, April 30, 2014, 06:32:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

My head hurts because the absurdity of this situation. Please watch this pilot for a The Moddifyers. I'll give you a minute. Seen it yet? Watched it? Notice something?

It's actually entertaining. Like holy shit this could actually be something!

...oh no wait...no it can't. Why? Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network rejected it. Their reason? Summed up it amounts to this;

"We don't want girls shows on our channel. They don't sell toys."

What the flying fuck about this makes it a girls show? If any I'd expect the villain and the grim atmosphere to scare most little girls.

Then again, when shit like Breadwinners is the most watched show on the channel it's no wonder they only give us shit.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Steven Universe is extremely feminine. Besides, they both had tons of girl shows before this show anyways.

What in the hell made you search for this show anyways?

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on April 30, 2014, 01:47:47 PM
What in the hell made you search for this show anyways?
This video.

I thought the main girl was cute, looked her up, found a Zone parody. You know, the usual.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

It was a great pilot and it could've been a really funny show, but for some reason I find the Zone parody funnier.

Hakudamashi

She needs to get that ring fitted.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay