A List of Music Genres

Started by jkid101094, April 21, 2014, 03:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

I implore you guys to look through this list for things you think sound interesting, give a few songs a listen, and post the genres you enjoy here. I, for one, just found out that I enjoy R&B which I previously knew nothing about.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Is it? Maybe I just don't like American R&B, then. Then again I don't listen to the radio because most pop music here makes me want to vomit my organs.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

According to Wikipedia the genre I've been searching for is...Jazz? What? This is Jazz? Since when?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on April 21, 2014, 04:19:35 PM
So basically jkid likes all music genres as long as they're sung by Japanese women.
Finally, someone understands me. :')

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

If I'm a Weaboo than you must be...whatever is more devote than a weaboo.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

EWWW
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT
DON'T GET IT ANYWHERE NEAR ME

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

This topic had me mildly excited but now i know it's a lie.

Hakudamashi

What have we learned here today?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Ioshyriku

Quote from: Hakudamashi on December 04, 2014, 06:08:37 PM
What does baroque mean?
Quote from: Wikipedia on June 23, 1974, 03:51:57 AM
The Baroque (US /bəˈroʊk/ or UK /bəˈrɒk/) is often thought of as a period of artistic style that used exaggerated motion and clear, easily interpreted detail to produce drama, tension, exuberance, and grandeur in sculpture, painting, architecture, literature, dance, and music. The style began around 1600 in Rome, Italy and spread to most of Europe.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay