ChaosDazer

I have many Fancharacters, all linked together, better start the bios-

Name: Solar/Fireyo
Image:

Species: Mutated Hedgehog
Age: It depends, in the time his real adventure starts it's 14-19
Powers: Great Reflexes+Jumping/Control Fire
Weakness: Water
Bio: Solar, or Fireyo as his nickname is later, started as a normal, somewhat nerdy Hedgehog who was obsessed with Sonic.(He lives 30 years after Sonic Killed Eggman, in Mobius.) His best friend is his older brother called Lunar (Nicknamed Greylight) who was born with the ability to control objects with his mind, much like Silver, although his power isn't as strong as Silver.

As I was saying, one day Fireyo was nearly killed when chased by bullies he played a prank up. As he was running with Lunar following, Lunar made the bullies beat themselves up. This made them even more angry, pushing away Lunar and chasing Fireyo. He ran directly into a pool of Toxic waste, which he stopped at when he reached the edge. He was pushed over by a strange black substance under his feet, falling into the waste. Lunar, reaching there just in time, enveloped a force field around Fireyo so the waste would touch him. For some reason though, the Toxic waste froze over into a Solid sealing Fireyo in. Skip ahead 20 years, and he is thawed out, although his appearance and powers have changed due to a non-fatal contact with the waste. He wakes up in a new land, with no home or realtives.

-- The Rest coming soon-
witty sig caption

shadowXV

nice character My char is Night the hedgehog he is clone of the ultimate life form(Night call shadow "Father") I'll write more about him soon

Shadow84786

Nice fan character recoloring

hellofahedgeog

Shadow84786

Quote from: shadowtails on March 06, 2009, 04:07:53 PM
Here is my fan art i made of my characture

She's 12 years old.

She likes her boyfriend flash (Other fan characture)she also likes animes and cartoon.

She really hates rice,robotnik,blood and deaths.

She will care for anything and everyone,if ever any of them are in danger she will risk her life for them.
Cool fan art :)

Quote from: hellofahedgeog on March 07, 2009, 10:52:57 AM
cool
Please don't one word post its spamming...

SonicGirl123

Its good but why did you recolor?

silverthehedgie