Sonic Boom TV Show

Started by jkid101094, October 02, 2013, 10:52:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

I remember the bad guy tricking the heroes into taking him in whcih led to them getting tired of his BS from another cartoon, but I don't remember which.

Hakudamashi

Because a certain somebody wouldn't stop bugging me about how many people love this fucking show soo goddamn much, here's me "explaining" why I hate it.

It's working on punchline humour, but there is no build up, or rather, not enough build up, the jokes just happen.

It's slapstick, but not. I don't find that kind of humour funny, I find it quite aggravating.

I think the show is excellent for what it is, unfortunately, what it is, angers the fuck outta me.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

To be fair.
I was the one that brought it up.
Cause I guess my inner masochist is rising.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on November 09, 2014, 02:53:30 PM
To be fair, I would totally get Skype if it meant that we could talk about how much you hate Saturn Apartments all the time.
It'd be a magical time I'm sure.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Shadow84786

I like the second episode better mainly because of Eggman laughing in his sleep and his horrible singing,

jkid101094

While we kids here in the west are waiting for Episode 48 to finally hit the airwaves it seems the French dub of the show has already seen the first season to it's conclusion and, as expected, the debut of everyone's favorite faker.

Not only this, but Sonic Boom has already been confirmed to have a second season rolling around. It seems that our favorite blue porcupine's finally hit his big time on the airwaves.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

The show has been good. In fact, it's fucking great. What rock have you been under?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Have fun under there with the people who can't enjoy life.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

Well, we've seen Metal so it was was just a matter of time for Shadow to appear too.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

Nah, I think that Azumanga Daioh, Nichijou and Cromartie High School fit into that category better.

jkid101094

Quote from: Ioshyriku on October 14, 2015, 11:19:12 AM
Nah, I think that Azumanga Daioh, Nichijou and Cromartie High School fit into that category better.
Your anime is poop.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.