Main Menu

English Music Topic

Started by jkid101094, March 06, 2014, 11:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Get ur japan-ease shit outta my topic ye honkin' yankies.

...but no seriously. I'm making this topic so we have at least one topic on this forum not dedicated to Japan.

I'll start.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ye Olde Swagfag

Can I just say something?

To the people who think that we only listen to Japanese music or video game music: Go fuck yourselves.

Elija2

My music topic wasn't exclusively about Japanese stuff, you know. It was about obscure bands in general.

Quote from: LeaflameSD64 on March 07, 2014, 05:05:45 AM

To the people who think that we only listen to Japanese music or video game music: Go fuck yourselves.

Maybe I will.

jkid101094

Quote from: LeaflameSD64 on March 07, 2014, 05:05:45 AM

Prove you don't, faggot.
Also take that giant stick out of your ass. I'd imagine you're a little sore by now.

Quote from: Elija2 on March 07, 2014, 09:31:11 AM
My music topic wasn't exclusively about Japanese stuff, you know. It was about obscure bands in general.
I couldn't find yours so I posted here. Besides I have no idea what is 'obscure' as I never listen to the radio.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 07, 2014, 01:39:38 PM
I couldn't find yours so I posted here. Besides I have no idea what is 'obscure' as I never listen to the radio.

Come on.

And even if you don't listen to the radio, it shouldn't be hard to deduce whether an artist is popular or not.

SmashFinale

So what did the Pixar Theory topic have to do with that?

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on March 07, 2014, 03:15:20 PM

Come on.

And even if you don't listen to the radio, it shouldn't be hard to deduce whether an artist is popular or not.
All this proves is that I am blind.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ye Olde Swagfag

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 07, 2014, 01:39:38 PM
Prove you don't, faggot.
Also take that giant stick out of your ass. I'd imagine you're a little sore by now.
Why and how?
u lil shit