Villiand will Always Be Villians...

Started by Hakudamashi, February 14, 2014, 07:38:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Y'know what I dislike?
Anything where there's a world, and bad things seem to be happening. The protagonist(s) don't like what's going on so they seek out the person responsible. When they find this person, he/she calmly explains his/her reasoning, her thought process, pure intentions, and why this seemingly "evil" desicion had to be made, even make mention that they have tried other methods, but this one, albiet cruel, is the only one that actually achieves any results.
Then the protagonist(s) goes all "NUH UH, UR WAYS ARE EVIL CAUSE PEOPLE GET HURT >=U"
Then suddenly, the guy/gal just at the drop of at hat just becomes all "grrr, I'm evil".

And then after the fight, when the protagonist(s) is/are asked what're they gonna do to fix the world, they respond with "WE'LL THINK OF SOMETHING CAUSE WE'RE SONIC HEEEEROOOOOEEESSSS 8D"

Ugh
Just once, I would like the protagonist to not be a self righteous fgt and actually just work with the guy/gal to find a proper soultion to the problem, rather than potentially ending life as we know it with no alternatives just cause his girlfriend chipped a nail @_@
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Dude...

...I have absolutely no fucking idea what you're talking about.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

That's cause you don't watch enough anime.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay