Favourite bands that nobody has ever heard of

Started by Elija2, February 04, 2014, 03:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Found this song ages ago and just remembered it. The rap is worth listening to for the chorus.

Post Merge: May 01, 2014, 10:22:05 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PedDkVKmvRQ&list=PLyZ2ACaRw3DfSJs6297qUp6ZOB-6wm54T&shuffle=43245

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

This is the last Japanese band that I'll post, I swear.

I don't remember how I discovered TsuShiMaMiRe, but that doesn't really matter. Their albums are usually hit-or-miss for me but most of them still have at least a couple of songs that I really like.

It's kinda hard to find their stuff on YouTube (or at least their stuff that I like), but I managed to find my favourite album of theirs in its entirety:

Shilz

Awesome by accident- Profishâ„¢.

Elija2

Platinum-selling band All-American Rejects? Never heard of them.

shadowDOESrock

BOOM! BLACK LIGHT BURNS.

BASHAWM! COMBICHRIST.

Okay, Comichrist also did OST for DmC: Devil May Cry A.K.A The Best Hack n' Slash. Ever. But whatever.

KAWAMM! CHVCHES.

Elija2

shadowDOESrock

Elija2

Quote from: Elija2 on May 02, 2014, 03:28:43 PM
This is the last Japanese band that I'll post, I swear.
I lied. >:]

I don't know much about this band because everything written about them is in Japanese, but from what I can translate on their Japanese Wikipedia page they were a girl pop group where most of their members were designers and illustrators. I guess that shows in their cover art because it all looks pretty cool.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Elija2 on July 14, 2014, 10:07:30 AM
I lied. >:]

I don't know much about this band because everything written about them is in Japanese, but from what I can translate on their Japanese Wikipedia page they were a girl pop group where most of their members were designers and illustrators. I guess that shows in their cover art because it all looks pretty cool.

This sounds pretty neat.

Elija2

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on July 15, 2014, 05:34:46 PM
This sounds pretty neat.
Unfortunately it's hard to find their stuff on YouTube but here is another song that I really like:

TheGameNinja

JustAnotherGamer

Well, I listen to music too.

Anyone heard of Cake? They aren't mega popular, but they have a unique combination of Rock, Punk Rock, Pop, Classic Rock, and you could say techno.

A couple songs by them you probably have heard:

Palm of Your Hand
Short Skirt/Long Jacket
Going the Distance

Now go listen to their newer and older albums! The lead singer has a beard for God's sake!
(They have trumpet!)

Elija2

Serani Poji are a group that originally came together to make music for the Dreamcast game ROOMMANIA #203 (one of the members previously composed music for Ristar and NiGHTS) but eventually went on to become their own band and release their own albums.

Bom

c:

for some cool music:

for some feely/emotional music:

for some danceable music:

and some more c: