Sonic Storylines Are Poopy

Started by jkid101094, February 03, 2014, 05:14:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 03, 2014, 07:44:29 AM
You know better than anyone that I'm not dumb enough to actually go and hang myself.

oh thank god, you actually scared  me. I'm sorry, it's been a long time and I've seen people change in that kind of time.

Also what I like will probably still scare you from the bedroom, depending on what you like. Though maybe less so nowadays..

Anyway, don't diss the tree friends. A LOT of people loved that show, funnily enough.

on topic though, I think characterisation is perfect in current Sonic, though I'll admit the plot isn't as great as the characters are. Still, that's like half of the overall writing there, i think they can get it down in the next installment.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Tana on February 03, 2014, 09:12:53 AM
on topic though, I think characterisation is perfect in current Sonic, though I'll admit the plot isn't as great as the characters are. Still, that's like half of the overall writing there, i think they can get it down in the next installment.
The hell they are.

Sonic is stupid Jock that never thinks and says cringeworthy one-liners.

Tails is an angsty smartass who isn't enthused about anything. And has an ego that makes me wanna punch him.

Knuckles is now some big brutey jerk that has to make a competition about everything.

Amy is now some single minding Sonic drone with fucking annoying voice.

Rouge straight up sounds like a slut now, there's like, no way around it anymore.

Shadow is now Vegeta, but not nearly as cool or likeable.

The only post-Colours characterizations I can even tolerate are Eggman and his robots.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

And that's how they honestly should be. Especially if you're approaching this with an episodic idea like Jkid's.