Living Single

Started by BonBonFairy, February 01, 2014, 03:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonBonFairy

Quote from: Living Single Syn9psis WikiLiving Single is an American television sitcom that aired for five seasons on the FOX network from August 29, 1993, to January 1, 1998. The show centered on the lives of six friends who share personal and professional experiences while living in a Brooklyn brownstone.

Throughout its run, Living Single became one of the most popular African-American sitcoms of its era, ranking among the top five in African-American ratings in all five seasons. The series was produced by Yvette Lee Bowser's company, Sister Lee, in association with Warner Bros. Television. In contrast to the popularity of NBC's "Must See TV" on Thursday nights in the 1990s, many African American and Latino viewers flocked to FOX's Thursday night line-up of Martin, Living Single, and New York Undercover. In fact, these were the three highest-rated series among black households for the 1996–1997 season. (In order of popularity, Living Single, New York Undercover, and Martin.)

Contents

I love watching reruns of this on tv one and that other channel. :)

"The fairies are love and the love is fairies, they watch out for us and hold us in the best of times. They are sincere and true, they are the epitome of perfection, and it is wonufl."
-me, BonBonFairy

Hakudamashi

I'm not really a fan of sitting down and watching sitcoms, I prefer to just catch them on TV.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

BonBonFairy

I hear you on that one, but girl it is so good... like, yall needa just sti yo asses on down and watch some Living Single. It is SOOOO GOOD!! My faovirte character is Synclaire James because she's a true fairy and I love the way she moves her eyes!! ^o^

"The fairies are love and the love is fairies, they watch out for us and hold us in the best of times. They are sincere and true, they are the epitome of perfection, and it is wonufl."
-me, BonBonFairy

Hakudamashi

Quote from: BonBonFairy on February 01, 2014, 04:48:54 PM
but girl it is so good

Quote from: BonBonFairy on February 01, 2014, 04:48:54 PM
My faovirte character is Synclaire James because she's a true fairy and I love the way she moves her eyes!! ^o^
Sounds magical.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

I used to catch it on WCIU with my mom. I can recite some of the opening song but that's about it, though.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

BonBonFairy

we are living~ single~
ooh in a 90's kinda world, im glad i got my girl!!

omg i love that op it's so cute!! ^o^

also sorry about misgendering you hakudamushi... :(

-me, BonBonFairy

Hakudamashi

Quote from: BonBonFairy on February 01, 2014, 05:40:49 PM
also sorry about misgendering you hakudamushi... :(
Well, now you know, and that's what matters. So all is forgiven.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

BonBonFairy

I just saw the episode when khadijah got into a car accident with an old woman who was gonna sue her omg!!! XD

-me, BonBonFairy

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay