Main Menu

That's 3 Times Microsoft Coulda Screwed Me

Started by Hakudamashi, January 28, 2014, 03:25:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Moving is a bitch. Y'know what else sucks about moving? No internet till the cable guy visits. If Microsoft stuck to their shit practises and had their always online console, that's be a whole week of no video games between my times off >=U

Also, I've come to appreciate the value of digital manuals that come with games nowadays. Paper is easy to tear and lose, and it's kinda useless without the game. So, although I was against it at first, I've come to favour what the Wii U and Vita have been doing in terms of manuals, where the book inside is for advertisements and stuff, while the game itself comes with a full comprehensible manual.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

So that's where you were...

...were'd you move to?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

My mom's old house.

And just a heads up, I might have another extended period of no internet sometime soon. So if I disappear again again, don't freak out.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Will do, buddy. So long as you aren't dead.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Well, I did finally beat Fire Emblem Awakening while I was away.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay