Sakura Taisen: New York

Started by jkid101094, January 25, 2014, 10:48:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

So after getting into Project X Zone I decided to do my research on the characters within the game. Since I had been eyeing the game for awhile I decided to start with Sakura Wars: So Long My Love and it's rep, Gemini Sunrise.

By the way, no. Gemini Sunrise is NOT a pony. She is a redneck cowgirl from Texas that drives a steam powered mech.

...and then I have to question why this girl never made it into Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed...

Either way, since I was too lazy to rent and play the game on account of being sick I decided to watch the anime and play the game later, since the game is apparently good with replay value on account of the date-sim stuff.

...Five minutes into the first episode they've forced the main character (that's Mr. "Pimp Hand" Shinjiro) to crossdress as a blond girl.

...I think I'm going to like this anime.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Why did a character that was able to make it into one crossover not make it into another crossover that released near the same time? Ulala is pretty much the only one that got away with it. Everyone else was fairly positioned.

jkid101094

Can I just say that these six episodes are the greatest fucking this I have ever seen?

You'll see why if you watch it. It's only three hours so seriously what do you have to lose?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

I dunno man, I watched the Sakura Taisen anime with Sakura Shinguji, and it wasn't all that good...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

It's only six episodessssssssss~

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Will you watch 6 episodes of Haganai if I do this?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

What the fuck is Haganai?

...I mean sure. *shot*

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, that. I forgot the name but I was going to watch that anyway at some point so sure.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.