Haku's Liberation Maiden Review

Started by Hakudamashi, January 04, 2014, 04:47:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Enter Shoko Ozora, she's the motherfucking President of motherfucking New Japan, and her duty is to blow shit up. This is a fast paced third person flying shooter thingamafucker on the 3DS that's f*cking awesome while it lasts.

What I Liked
Short, Sweet, To the Point
This game is short, like REALLY short, probably the shortest game you'll ever play, you can like, beat the campaign in under an hour... Like, 45 minutes or so.. but it's 45 minutes of pure, raw, unadulterated badass. The game is awesome from start to finish, never a moment of "Ugh, this part >=U". Besides, that's just the campaign, cause like a mobile game should, or rather all video games should, it's hella replayable, sure you got your unlockables n' stuff, but I know I'll be replaying this game lots and lots.

Dat Soundtrack
What's a badass video game without a badass soundtrack? And this game surely has a badass soundtrack... unless you're not into Japanese music... in that case you're screwed =U

Thank You Kid Icarus =D
This game has a similar control scheme to Kid Icarus Uprising, but it puts alot less pressure on the L button as you blow shit up by pointing at things with da Stylus. But L button meant nothing to me, no hand cramps here, just thought I'd aught to mention it.

The Game's Pretty Looking
Not just cause I think Madame Motherfucking President Ozora is a babe, but cause the in game 3D models look neato, it even runs at 60FPS... at least I think it does...

What I Didn't Like
The Ending...
There isn't one... it just stops... Sure you beat the final boss and save New Japan from aliens, but then suddenly this new enemy shows up and it just...stops... It's like if Kid Icarus Uprising were to end after Hades revealed himself after you defeated Medusa...

The Verdict
The game is darn cheap, and I believe at the time of this post, it's still on sale, so it's even cheaper. If you care about anything about anything about action games, and you have a 3DS, I see no reason to not have this downloaded for easy access, easy $5.00 well spent I say.

9/10
A
4/5
Buy It

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SmashFinale on January 05, 2014, 01:22:05 AM
4/10
BUY IT.
I have no idea what you're talking about... >.>

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on January 05, 2014, 04:48:27 AM
If only this was on cartridge... like... you know, originally.
Make an exception dammit =U
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay