Lightdash.org - A New Sonic Site [In Alpha]

Started by Meme Master Flex, December 20, 2013, 08:09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meme Master Flex

Me and a few others are making a new Sonic site, it's not complete yet, but we have basic features up. I would love if you guys could come on over and join us sometime soon.

http://www.lightdash.org/

jkid101094

You're an admin on this site yet you're making another Sonic site...why?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Wolfy

technically i own the site and me, kyo, and gavin are responsible for its concept but okay
at least nazo hasn't formally left SZ

jkid101094

Ah, so this is why Gavin left.

I don't see the point of making another site but whatever. I may as well check it out.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Meme Master Flex

We're kinda affiliated with SZ, John's the one who's teaching me about making a website.

jkid101094

Oh, so it's more of a learning experience for you? For a second there I was beginning to think you were making a site to replace this one.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Gilly

I was helping Nazo but now Sean took over.
Also, the site is pretty much this site with a different UI and fewer boards.
I just don't get the point so far. I see so many sites pretty much copying this site entirely.
I just think it needs some originality. Why not try something different?

Meme Master Flex

Quote from: Jonathon on December 20, 2013, 04:57:57 PM
I was helping Nazo but now Sean took over.
Also, the site is pretty much this site with a different UI and fewer boards.
I just don't get the point so far. I see so many sites pretty much copying this site entirely.
I just think it needs some originality. Why not try something different?

You're still helping me though because i'm going to still be using tables. Sean's only showing me a example of how I can do what I want in CSS.
I don't see how it's your site, it's going to be plenty different when it's done, right now yeah I see what you mean though, seeing as it only has a chat, stream and forum at the current moment
We are trying something different, it's not even done yet, when it's done it's going to hopefully stick out.
I actually thought of this as a sister site to SZ if anything.

Meme Master Flex

Quote from: jkid101094 on December 20, 2013, 04:53:09 PM
Oh, so it's more of a learning experience for you? For a second there I was beginning to think you were making a site to replace this one.

If anything, yeah it is. I've always wanted to make a website and i'm trying to explore the different ways of making one, while seeing what I can offer.

Meme Master Flex

Quote from: jkid101094 on December 20, 2013, 03:52:59 PM
You're an admin on this site yet you're making another Sonic site...why?

It's also not like I can moderate/admin more than one site at a time, lol.

jkid101094

The way I saw it I thought you were going to make another site like MT is. That's why I was so confused as to why you were an admin here if you were making a replacement site.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay