jkid's Custom Profile Shop

Started by jkid101094, December 19, 2013, 09:22:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

It's been awhile since we've had one of these so, since I'm going to school for this sort of thing, I figured it'd be a nice gesture to make you guys signatures and avatars in exchange for some nice experience.

So go ahead, if you want me to make you an avatar or signature ask away. That's all there is to it. So long as I have an idea of what you want and it doesn't violate the rules I'll hop right to it.

For those of you who need a refresher on what I can do I made this just a few seconds ago.

Keep in mind, though, that it's been awhile since I made a signature. You can also look to me current avatar as most of them were made by me to some extent.

I can even do animated stuff (see Kyo's avatar) so don't be afraid to ask for something a bit complicated. The more complex the more I'll need to learn~

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Wolfy

This is actually pretty cool. Might as well request something myself.

One of my favorite game characters is Legion from Mass Effect 2, and I'm kinda thinking of using an avatar of him instead of this age old wolf emblem from Halo: Reach I've been using. I'd ask for a signature too but I can't really think of anything as of now. Here's a pic of him, but I wouldn't mind if you used a different pic.

jkid101094

Any specific style you're looking for?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Wolfy

As far as styles go I really can't think of anything much, but I kinda want it to still capture the badassness of the character himself. I'm probably just talking out of my ass here lmao.

jkid101094

Well I tried my best. By style I was actually referring to how you wanted the actual avi to look, like if you wanted text or a border or something. For the sake of simplicity I just made it like mine but added an evil looking gradient to make it look "badass".

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Wolfy

Quote from: jkid101094 on December 20, 2013, 04:51:07 PM

Well I tried my best. By style I was actually referring to how you wanted the actual avi to look, like if you wanted text or a border or something. For the sake of simplicity I just made it like mine but added an evil looking gradient to make it look "badass".
That's actually pretty cool. Sorry though, I get what you mean by style now. Could you try a square image with a smooth border around it? I kinda think that the circle excludes a lot of it.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Wolfy

jkid101094

No problem, Wolfy. If you're happy so am I~

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Wolfy

Sorry to bother you but I just need one more thing. Do you think you could increase the image size to 200x200?

shadowDOESrock

I still love for this but

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11408288/Avatars/Lightning%20%281%29.gif
filesize plz

I really love this one and prefer it over the one with the fast clouds

jkid101094

Quote from: Wolfy on December 21, 2013, 10:12:27 AM
Sorry to bother you but I just need one more thing. Do you think you could increase the image size to 200x200?

Done. I remade it to avoid quality loss so it may not be as good as the other one, but I can guarantee you it's better than resizing the last one.

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on December 21, 2013, 11:26:46 AM
I still love for this but

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11408288/Avatars/Lightning%20%281%29.gif
filesize plz

I really love this one and prefer it over the one with the fast clouds
Ya know, if you know a file is big, please don't force our computers to have to handle it.

Second of all that animation is 402 frames long. No matter what I do the filesize is going to be large. I tried resizing it so I hope that helps a little.

http://puu.sh/5UEiO.gif

It's now 145x145 pixels and 21 MB.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Wolfy

Thank you again, jkid!

also uh I think you screwed up a bit on Kyo's image, the puush you linked was 500x500...

jkid101094

No problem, Wolfy! Glad to be of service~

Maybe I just read the dimensions wrong? The crop tool only told me the size in inches for whatever reason.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Could you take my sig, and changed "Windlessusher" to "Hakudamashi"?
I can't get it right for the life of me...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

It'd be easier just to make you a new signature.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

*sigh*
Well, might as well come up with something completely different...
I'll get back to you on that.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Good luck, hun. Sorry I can't help.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

So, coming home from the vet, I actually thought of 2 signature ideas.

The first one is to have this picture on the left
This picture on the right
And this picture in the center
For Sonic, I would like his eyes to be blue like his eyelids, cause I find the fact that he can close his pupils to be creepy, and I would like his position inverted so that he is facing right.

For Kirby, I would like you to rotate his body so that his head is positioned directly upwards, not tilted.

Directly above Kirby, at the top of the signature, I would like "Smile" to be written, including the quotation marks and italics.
In between Kirby and "Smile" I would like Hakudamashi to be written. I haven't decided on the font yet, sorry.

For the background, I would like colours to be "radiating" from Sonic and Calista, where the colours are brightest when they're close to them, but get lighter/whiter as they get farther till they're fully white.
I want red to be "radiating" from Sonic, and the colours to be going eastward, and blue "radiating" from Calista going westward, they both get lighter/whiter as they get closer to Kirby, so the area around Kirby will be full white.

My Second idea is to have this picture on the left, but just Sonic, and have his position inverted
This picture on the right
And these two pictures in the center
I would like Shantae to not have the fire, and for Kirby to be inverted

And finally this picture at the upper half and in the center.

For the background, I wish to do the "Radiating" idea again, red for Sonic, purple for Shantae, pink for Kirby, blue for Calista, and yellow for Juan.
The white this time isn't directed at any specific character, just have the colours fade out as they get further from their origin, and mix with the other colours, brightest at their origin, but gets whiter and whiter as they get farther till they disappear as they "enter someone else's zone".
However, I want the red, purple, pink and blue to remain at the lower half of the signature, whereas the upper half, with just Juan, is only "radiating" yellow.
In between Juan, Shantae and Kirby, write "Hakudamashi", still haven't decided on the font...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Well both of those would be a little complex, but not undoable. I might take a nap soon so you can decide before I wake up. If I end up staying up I'll take a crack at both.

Edit:

Sig 1:

Sig 2:

Tried to stay as close to your guidelines as possible. I feel both could stand to be refined a bit more so if you have any ideas on how feel free to ask.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

What happened to the first sig?

And could you invert Kirby in the second sig so that his other hand...arm is up?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on December 21, 2013, 07:44:29 PM
It's now 145x145 pixels and 21 MB.

Thank youuuu~
Works way better... (for me, atleast)

Love it.

jkid101094

Quote from: Hakudamashi on December 24, 2013, 02:22:44 PM
What happened to the first sig?
Not sure. Apparently Puush removed it or something.

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on December 24, 2013, 11:50:29 PM
Thank youuuu~
Works way better... (for me, atleast)

Love it.
No problem, hun~

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on December 25, 2013, 12:00:28 AM
Not sure. Apparently Puush removed it or something.

Shit, now I don't know which one I want to use D:
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Having two sigs on top of each other?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

All depends on how big those two sigs are.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

I saved both, but I decided to go with the 1st one.

I have another request

I want you to take this, and cut out all the black, and make it the same size as my sig.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

So first you ask me to shrink an image down to replace the signature I lovingly made for you, then you don't even say please?

What a dick. *shot*

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Who said anything about a replacement?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay