Main Menu

Coffee is Nice

Started by Grell Desu, December 16, 2013, 01:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grell Desu

~CASUAL LITERATE RP~
I figured some of our more relaxed roleplayers could use a little section to simply have their characters interact with others without any pressure. No post size limits or requirements, just doing what you want to do with your characters. The stereotypical idea is that all the characters are just miraculously stuck in the same coffee shop during a massive storm. That just never ends. Ever.

Rules
1. Don't force romantic interaction between your character and someone else's
2. Don't try to control other's characters
3. Try to avoid god-modding
4. No sex, mmkay?
5. Try to use proper English. Try.

Character Ref Sheet
Name:
Talents:
Personality:
Brief history (optional):
Physical description(a picture is preferred if there is one available):

Name: Tobias Nyx Beatty
Orientation: Pansexual
Status: (If Phill brings Yami into this, taken, if not, single)
Abilities: Non applicable in the rp, but has an impressive handle on ice magic.
Talents: Namely drawing and singing. Other talents aren't applicable in the rp.
Dislikes: Liars
Personality: This character is my persona, they have my personality
Physical description: im too lazy to draw something real quick so take an old doodle
This, just imagine dark blue hair + lavender eyes. and the headphones hide it but pointed elf-like ears. also i was bad at anatomy when i did this but the chest is a lot bigger :'L

Trigger215

Name: I Am Gamer (Gamer for short)
Orientation: Straight? Good? Idk what you mean by that :/
Ability/ies?: Flight, speed, Lucario transformation, Mega Evolution, Pesterchum glasses, copier gun, Triple-Type
Talents: Good aim with a gun, controls Aura fairly well, is a Heir of Flame
Likes: Adventures, video games (Pokemon, Sburb, and Sonic in particular), a female archer named Ares
Dislikes: His friends getting killed, loopholes used by villains, Dark Gamer
Personality: Adventurous, friendly, trusting, easily distracted
Brief history (optional): I prefer to make my posts in my own voice, my history is a bit lengthy
Physical description(a picture is preferred if there is one available): In human form, Gamer usually wears a blue shirt, brown jeans, square-ish Pesterchum glasses, a wristlet with an embedded Lucarionite and Sonic's shoes with a Red Star instead of a yellow buckle. He has brown hair, brown eyes and cream-colored skin. In his Sonic World Forme, he looks just like a normal Lucario, but with his wristlet and shoes. In Triple-Type mode, the blue areas become white, the gray areas become red, and the cream areas become blue.

Grell Desu

Quote from: iamgamer on December 20, 2013, 04:38:36 PM
Name: I Am Gamer (Gamer for short)
Orientation: Straight? Good? Idk what you mean by that :/
Ability/ies?: Flight, speed, Lucario transformation, Mega Evolution, Pesterchum glasses, copier gun, Triple-Type
Talents: Good aim with a gun, controls Aura fairly well, is a Heir of Flame
Likes: Adventures, video games (Pokemon, Sburb, and Sonic in particular), a female archer named Ares
Dislikes: His friends getting killed, loopholes used by villains, Dark Gamer
Personality: Adventurous, friendly, trusting, easily distracted
Brief history (optional): I prefer to make my posts in my own voice, my history is a bit lengthy
Physical description(a picture is preferred if there is one available): In human form, Gamer usually wears a blue shirt, brown jeans, square-ish Pesterchum glasses, a wristlet with an embedded Lucarionite and Sonic's shoes with a Red Star instead of a yellow buckle. He has brown hair, brown eyes and cream-colored skin. In his Sonic World Forme, he looks just like a normal Lucario, but with his wristlet and shoes. In Triple-Type mode, the blue areas become white, the gray areas become red, and the cream areas become blue.

Straight, yes. Alignment would be more along the lines of good, neutral, evil, etc.
Accepted! c:

JetTheHawk

NO SIGNATURE