Main Menu

Resignation from half of Sonic Zone

Started by Wolfy, December 12, 2013, 02:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

After the recent bullshit that's occurred here, I've decided to leave most of Sonic Zone. I'm quite sick of the chat as of now and the drama surrounding it. I'm staying on the forum however, where I hope to be somewhat decently active. I'll keep watch for spambots and such and make sure the forum stays nice.

To those who only frequent on the chat: Goodbye, you can contact me through skype/steam if you want. Everyone else, no real change.

jkid101094

Cool, glad to get some help with the bots.

Let's just hope the drama keeps to the cesspool that is the chat.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

dreamcasthime

I'll definitely keep on talking to you normally on Skype as usual. You are my friend and it's gonna stay that way.

Meme Master Flex

Quote from: Elija2 on December 12, 2013, 03:53:04 PM
Yep, apparently arguing over whether a TV show is good or not is considered drama and is enough to drive someone away from the site.

Gilly

Quote from: Elija2 on December 12, 2013, 03:53:04 PM
I dunno, but it seems like every time I open the chatbox the so-called 'drama' that everyone always complains about is the stupidest shit in the world. I actually do recall a time when people were arguing over Family Guy and someone told them to stop the drama. Yep, apparently arguing over whether a TV show is good or not is considered drama and is enough to drive someone away from the site.

It's pretty sad how people consider any argument as "drama" and therefore they feel the need to "leave the site". In any chat room people will disagree. It's normal, and yeah sometimes it can get crazy but it happens and life goes on. What the hell kind of chat room would it be if no one had altering opinions/arguments? I don't see anything wrong with arguments to where someone should "quit". Just my opinion, I guess.

SmashFinale

Crazy shit seems to happen when im not around now.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay