Main Menu

fuk da faqqots

Started by FlashTheHedgehog123, December 09, 2013, 03:21:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlashTheHedgehog123

So there's this one guy that is a complete and utter faggot. Seriously, this guy is so fucking annoying it's unbelievable. He tries acting tough and funny and shit, but he's really just a faggot and an asshole. He calls me annoying, but he's annoying too, if not more annoying. And he's really only like this to me. I don't really call this bullying, just him being an ass and I don't care. Which would make this entire post irrelevant, but I wanted to rant about his faggotry so it actually makes it relevant all over again. Someone tell me what I should say or do to this guy to make him just fucking shut up and keep to himself. kthnxbai
Hello!

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

FlashTheHedgehog123

Why would I be jealous of a faggot. liek srsly bro
Hello!

Ye Olde Swagfag

Arguably the oldest trick in the book, this has been passed down generation to generation, from one sage to another, I mean this is what you'd call a "watershed event"...

Ignore the lil shite.

FlashTheHedgehog123

Quote from: LeaflameSD64 on December 10, 2013, 06:05:22 AM
Arguably the oldest trick in the book, this has been passed down generation to generation, from one sage to another, I mean this is what you'd call a "watershed event"...

Ignore the lil shite.
I cannot do this. Please suggest something else *shot* No, I really can't do it. I've tried and tried again, but I can't ignore anything.
Hello!

Ye Olde Swagfag

Quote from: FlashTheHedgehog123 on December 10, 2013, 04:37:53 PM
I cannot do this. Please suggest something else *shot* No, I really can't do it. I've tried and tried again, but I can't ignore anything.
Rap battle? *shot*

FlashTheHedgehog123

Quote from: LeaflameSD64 on December 12, 2013, 05:28:51 AM
Rap battle? *shot*
EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRYYYY! *shotdead*
Hello!