Les Misérables: Shōjo Cosette

Started by jkid101094, December 05, 2013, 09:31:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

So I recently found out that not only does Les Miserables have game adaptations, but it has anime ones too, with this being the most recent. This one stands out to me because...look at how fucking adorable it is.

Seriously, look at all that adorable. The anime was made by Nippon Animation who did the Hunter x Hunter series if you guys liked that. It's 52 episodes long and personally, I'm kind of interested. Of course it does deviate a bit from the source material so don't go into it expecting a retelling with anime characters.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ye Olde Swagfag

Why is Cosette so freaking cute? It's unreal.

jkid101094

I dunno but I wanna watch just for the adorbz.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

I watched the first episode and find it really enjoyable. It's not oversexualized or anything and so far is pretty close to the story of Les Miserables. Give episode one a watch and see if it's your cup of tea.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Well, this looks... incredibly awes-
52 Episodes?

Well I can't watch it, but it looks awesome *o*

jkid101094

It is awesome...awesomely fucking depressing. I realize that this is how the book goes but seriously this has got to be the most depressing thing I've ever seen, almost to a point where I don't even want to finish it...and I'm only nine episodes in.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Prepare to be depressed if you're watching a Les Miserables adaptation =/
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Didn't think it'd be this bad.

Sheesh.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on December 09, 2013, 05:51:28 AM
Didn't think it'd be this bad.

Sheesh.
"Les Miserables"
What were you expecting?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Exactly what I'm getting now.

Being this cute should be illegal.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.