Trainers And Hedgehogs: A Crossover RP

Started by Trigger215, November 30, 2013, 08:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigger215

Based off of my other RP at http://www.skyrie.net/groups/trainers-and-hedgehogs/

You have just beaten the Kalos League, but seek more adventure. You have recently heard that another region named Orre has recently opened up a League. You take a plane, but it runs into a storm. It narrowly misses a tornado that holds a large energy reaction, but lightning strikes the wing, sending you straight in!

You are poked with a stick.

"Hey, wake up..."

"Oh no, I think he/she's dead!"

You awake on the beach to see a Lucario standing over you. He is wearing a wristlet with a blue stone in it, as well as red shoes with 1 white stripe and 1 red star on each. He reminds you of the Pokemon you own... Speaking of which, they're at home, you forgot to take them to the new region with you! It's a good thing too, they wouldn't have survived the storm... "Hello! You've been out for 3 days, good thing you woke up! My name's Gamer, I'm a traveling Pokemon Professor. I might be a Pokemon myself, but this is just the form I take in this dimension. Oh, I forgot! What's your name?"

What do you say to this mysterious Lucario?

The first one to respond will get a response from Gamer, the others will have to find Gamer themselves.