URGENT!!!!

Started by chet, February 27, 2009, 04:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chet

everyone please please please be carefull... because of the stock market crash, the government is actually releasing all of the people in prison. there was actually recent murder in my town, and this morning, 2 police cars went to my next door neighbor's house. please do not go for walks unsupervised.
Your reading my sig
2. Now your saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
5. Your checking it now.
6. Your smiling.
7. Your still reading my signature.
8. You know all you have read is true.
10. You didnt notice that i skipped 9.
11. Your checking it now.
12. You didnt notice there are only 10 facts
O o
/¯/___________________________ _ __/
| ITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯

Gilly

Quote from: chet on February 27, 2009, 04:32:05 PM
everyone please please please be carefull... because of the stock market crash, the government is actually releasing all of the people in prison. there was actually recent murder in my town, and this morning, 2 police cars went to my next door neighbor's house. please do not go for walks unsupervised.

The part about letting people out of jail is absolutely not true. The government would not release prisoners over a shitty economy. Sorry about the murder in your town though that's pretty creepy.

Hakudamashi

Well I don't live up there so I'm A-OK  ;D
wait....I live in Jamaica DX
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SonicFan47

Quote from: NiGHTMaRE on February 27, 2009, 04:44:04 PM
The part about letting people out of jail is absolutely not true. The government would not release prisoners over a shitty economy.
I'm afraid that it's true, mate.
The government has deemed it necessary to cut funds places (which I agree with) and some bright person in the back of the room suggested, "Hey! Why don't we let the criminals out of jail? That way, we don't have to pay for their food and lodging? Whaddya think?" (which I think is about the dumbest thing that they can do)
There's been talk of doing this since October; I'm just surprised that our "highly esteemed and educated government" actually went through with it. (Government Intellegence? I think NOT! >:()

Personally, I think that they should just execute the really bad criminals (murderers, rapists, serial killers, etc.). It solves our government's problem (on that issue, anyway), it leaves us with less of them to deal with, and it sends a message to anyone considering the life of a felon.
Hey! I just killed three birds with one stone!
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

Super Empra

Quote from: SonicFan47 on February 27, 2009, 08:07:58 PM
I'm afraid that it's true, mate.
The government has deemed it necessary to cut funds places (which I agree with) and some bright person in the back of the room suggested, "Hey! Why don't we let the criminals out of jail? That way, we don't have to pay for their food and lodging? Whaddya think?" (which I think is about the dumbest thing that they can do)
There's been talk of doing this since October; I'm just surprised that our "highly esteemed and educated government" actually went through with it. (Government Intellegence? I think NOT! >:()

Personally, I think that they should just execute the really bad criminals (murderers, rapists, serial killers, etc.). It solves our government's problem (on that issue, anyway), it leaves us with less of them to deal with, and it sends a message to anyone considering the life of a felon.
Hey! I just killed three birds with one stone!

Human rights activists will go crazy if they did that. You can't just execute them even though they deserve it. England ain't much better either. Here you can get just 3 years for killing someone.

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

Shadow84786

Sorry that about your town getting murder.

ChaosDazer

Ugh, the justice and government system fails. Not, not just that-
EPICAL PHAIL. D=
witty sig caption

Eryth

that's really unfortunate. I hope it's not true that's they're letting people out of prison. As if the economic crisis wasn't bad enough, people now have to be paranoid about their safety?
Are they asking for anarchy or something? I would hope that government officials wouldn't be that brainless.

Quote from: windlessusher on February 27, 2009, 05:02:14 PM
Well I don't live up there so I'm A-OK  ;D
wait....I live in Jamaica DX
Wait...
windlessusher, you live in Jamaica? Sweeeeet.
-"Why do you press the same button to punch and to talk to someone?"

Let the people be warned; violent and peaceful interaction are now rolled into one button. Use with caution.

SonicFan47

Quote from: Eryth on February 28, 2009, 05:51:34 AM
that's really unfortunate. I hope it's not true that's they're letting people out of prison. As if the economic crisis wasn't bad enough, people now have to be paranoid about their safety?
Are they asking for anarchy or something? I would hope that government officials wouldn't be that brainless.
We all do. Unfortunately, the government doesn't work how it was designed to anymore.
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Eryth on February 28, 2009, 05:51:34 AM
Wait...
windlessusher, you live in Jamaica? Sweeeeet.
no sir,I inform u it is not sweet :P
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Eryth

Let the people be warned; violent and peaceful interaction are now rolled into one button. Use with caution.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Eryth

is the whole country one big "jail" then? (Jamaica is a country, right?)

NeoMetalSonic

well that's America. Not in Canada. Hopefully, so I'm happy

DatzAmorayEX

Okay then, we are officially screwed  :-[.
"Aw Shaddup! Don't order me around ya pile of scrud metal!"
"Hey, calm down. Or else you're going to have to take a time out in the corner."