Large Streaming Event to Go Live 72 Hours Before Major Persona Announcement

Started by dreamcasthime, November 20, 2013, 06:33:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreamcasthime

On November 21st, starting at 8pm in Japan time, a large stream event will be held on Nico Nico. This stream will be filled with Persona related videos and after hitting 72 hours a large announcement pertaining to the Persona series and the teaser site. This event will be starting in America on November 21st, by doing the math of time zones, at 5am Central time and 6am Eastern time. The announcement in which case will be made at the same time on November 24th in the morning. The link to the stream is below as well as the link to the Persona teaser site.

Nico Nico Stream

Persona Teaser Site

Meme Master Flex

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

The Voiceactor of Nanako Dojima listed 'Persona 4, Vol. 2' and 'Golden 2 Persona 4' in his resume.

gg

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on November 21, 2013, 05:27:30 AM
The Voiceactor of Nanako Dojima listed 'Persona 4, Vol. 2' and 'Golden 2 Persona 4' in his resume.

gg
Well first of all those CD things that explain the games backstory aren't new to the series at all.

Second, 'his'? I hope that's a typo because Nanako is a little girl.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on November 21, 2013, 05:27:30 AM
The Voice actress of Nanako Dojima listed 'Persona 4, Vol. 2' and 'Golden 2 Persona 4' in her resume.

gg
fixed.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay