"The Sonic Zone Bitcoin/Litecoin Group" AKA Free Money!

Started by Meme Master Flex, November 18, 2013, 07:27:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elija2

Quote from: Nazo on November 18, 2013, 10:40:19 AM
Well i'm wasting my time then. Because if I can get something out of this then I will.

But you won't. Besides, aren't you already rich? Why don't you just buy some the next time their value crashes?

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on November 18, 2013, 11:06:02 AM
But you won't. Besides, aren't you already rich? Why don't you just buy some the next time their value crashes?
He spent all his money on friend chicken and watermelons.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Wolfy

Quote from: Elija2 on November 18, 2013, 09:35:52 AM
dedicated mining rig
Elija, be serious. Nobody needs 6+ fucking Radeon cards to make a decent amount of money through bitcoins.

shadowDOESrock

Meme Master Flex

Quote from: Elija2 on November 18, 2013, 11:06:02 AM

That was a long time ago. I'm broke.

Elija2

Quote from: Wolfy on November 18, 2013, 12:46:18 PM
Elija, be serious. Nobody needs 6+ fucking Radeon cards to make a decent amount of money through bitcoins.

Let me know how much money you make with your cruddy PC.

Meme Master Flex

Quote from: Elija2 on November 18, 2013, 03:48:57 PM
Let me know how much money you make with your cruddy PC.

>mfw wolfy has one of the best rigs on this site

Elija2

Quote from: Nazo on November 18, 2013, 05:34:12 PM
>mfw wolfy has one of the best rigs on this site

As I said, that still wouldn't be good enough. Even if he makes a dollar, he'd likely spend twice as much on the electricity he uses up.

Meme Master Flex

Quote from: Elija2 on November 18, 2013, 05:50:17 PM
As I said, that still wouldn't be good enough. Even if he makes a dollar, he'd likely spend twice as much on the electricity he uses up.

I seem to be the only one in the whole entire world that doesn't pay for electricity.

Ye Olde Swagfag

Quote from: Wolfy on November 18, 2013, 12:46:18 PM

Or do they...?

Ioshyriku

Quote from: Nazo on November 18, 2013, 05:58:33 PM
I seem to be the only one in the whole entire world that doesn't pay for electricity.
How do you have electricity then?

dreamcasthime

I can start continuously helping out around the beginning of January. I will have a strong build by then and I should have internet at my place again cause my mom is finally kicking my dad out. I usually have all my stuff on for very long periods of time and if there is at least a tiny chance at making profit by sitting on my ass, then I'm more than willing to help.