Main Menu

Tornado, brb.

Started by jkid101094, November 17, 2013, 06:49:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Sorry this brief but I'm on the 3DS and scared shitless. It might miss us but you know how I am with storms. It expires at 4:00pm my time. Love ya, huns.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

I'm sure you guessed it but everything here is fine. Going to bed now so nini. I'll tell you guys about my day tomorrow or something.

Hope everything is fine on your ends. I hear that storm got really nasty down South.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

NiGHTS

Quote from: Hakudamashi on November 17, 2013, 12:16:29 PM
Any flying animals?

I bet it there was no animals but just a lonely witch on a broom

jkid101094

I was wrong. There wasn't a single tornado...there were several of them. They apparently leveled a huge chunk of Illinois as well as some of the surrounding states. My uncle's ex-girlfriends friend lost his home but thankfully me and my close relatives still have ours. Mom says our houses are too close together for a tornado to touch down. That doesn't make sense to me but hell, it helps calm my nerves.

http://www.foxnews.com/weather/2013/11/17/midwest-under-high-storm-threat/

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.